Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

The good news just keeps on coming concerning RTTC

I know you guys have probably seen this elsewhere, and you also know we are full for the event, I just wanted to be sure everyone realizes that RTTC is once again the first qualifier of the season for OUSCI. We know that OUSCI is a coveted bucket list item for most gearheads and we are happy that two ASCS events have been chosen to be qualifiers.
      Both events will be Spirit of the Event invites, so we will be watching and once again trying to pick the participant that most represents the hobby and would represent at OUSCI. Sorry, we can't be bought, but I might mention, I do like chocolate in any form....haha. Seriously, we are happy that RTTC has been chosen to be a qualifier and we look forward to see who ends up with the prestigious invite.
      Thanks optima, FM3 and anyone involved in choosing us to help you guys fill the field!
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

oooHHH YEA! now Im gonna have to go fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Sorry, we can't be bought,
      There goes my plan to buy votes with cold beer at the end of racing....

So is there just one entry up for grabs or 1 for Spirit of the Event and 1 for fastest car? Or is my memory just failing and there weren't two invites up for grabs at some of last year's events.

Just one, spirit of the event. OUSCI has found it is tough to had equal qualifiers as far as the fastest or winner, since every venue is different so they have gone with spirit of the event more so this year. Plus they have found new events to make qualifiers so we get one this year at RTTC.

Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com