Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      Apologize for that Bob, The steel templates came in a few days after yours shipped so I did not want to hold up the order getting to you. If you would like a steel template let me know and I will mail it out.

Thanks again for the purchase.
      seems like this really took off

Quote Originally Posted by BBPanel View Post
      Haha - I guess I got the econo model - my template is paper but it'll work. -Bob

Bob, Whats your address, I will send you mine. It will get there fast as I'm in CA too.
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

Quote Originally Posted by 69X22 View Post
      Here are a few install pics. Nice system by the way.
      You have got to tell me what you have going on in those pic's. Are those CF wheel tubs and a full tube chassis??
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      You have got to tell me what you have going on in those pic's. Are those CF wheel tubs and a full tube chassis??
      They are CF tubs and it is a tube chassis to the subframe rails. The car was going to be a Pro Street car years ago and now it is turning into a modern Pro Streeter. The engine is a 700plus HP 540 with a 4L80E, AC, PS, and a Hydraboost brake system.
      Attached Images Attached Images          
      Tony H.

Quote Originally Posted by badazz81z28 View Post
      Bob, Whats your address, I will send you mine. It will get there fast as I'm in CA too.
      Got it - thanks a lot - that will make it easier. -Bob
      -Bob (66 Nova)

Quote Originally Posted by BBPanel View Post
      Got it - thanks a lot - that will make it easier. -Bob

Glad to help!
      1970 Camaro/DSE build

Are you driver enough? Maybe....come on blue!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...71#post1147371

I ordered the dual vent system from Brian and received it in a couple of days. I was very impressed with with it. Very nice piece. Can't wait to install !!!

Thanks ,Brian

Apparently he is back to making these

Has anyone got an order to go through from finch’s site? Tried a few times today after I saw this post but it’s a dead end when you try to check out. Just curious before I try contacting them directly
      Brandon

71 El Camino ZZ430/700r4,
      72 Buick Sun Coupe slowly working on LSx/6spd swap
      63 Nova husband and wife daily driver and autocross project

Curious how do these compare to the II-Much vent design as far as effectiveness?

Quote Originally Posted by srode View Post
      Curious how do these compare to the II-Much vent design as far as effectiveness?
      cheaper, works the same, dual vent, and I’ve been running it for 9 years

Just emailed ya

Quote Originally Posted by icemanrd19 View Post
      Randy

I have 40 production units ready to ship so they are in stock.
      I designed these out of a need for all the cars we build around here and never having a good solution for venting the fuel tanks and rearends, We were using little filters and just attching them to the underside of the car. In 2010 while racing at Kershaw my fuel line came loose on the engine and flames went under the car which caught the filter on fire and was burning back to the tank when the firetruck arrived just in time. That was when I knew we had to do something.
      The units are cut from solid billet and each chamber is independent with its own vent port and bronze filter. They are made to be installed on the trunk floor or can be mounted under the car with a simple bracket. They accept a 1/4 NPT fitting and since the vent or exhaust port is at the top of the chamber these can allow fluid to accumulate in the chamber when pressure pushes the fuel out and it will gravity feed back to the tank or rear end once the pressure condition is gone like in a straight away. I have them listed for $219 each for now and will raise the price in a month or so to $239.
      All hardware except the adapter of choice to connect to the unit is included and I also throw in a steel template to center punch where the holes need drilled for the lines, mounting hardware and vents.
      People can message me on Facebook, PT.com, Lateral G or e-mail me at [email protected]. I can take CC or Paypal for payment and will try to always have a few at events for sale.
      I have other parts coming out soon like custom billet black anodized washers that are in sizes from 10/32 up to 3/8 and each size has a version for button head and socket head capscrews. I also have an oversized 3/8 version for where the fenders meet the firewall and cowl so it will all match. I have the parts already made and am working on kits so you can order a specific year and model kit with all the washers and hardware needed in one easy step.
      Other items being cut as we speak are custom shifter rings and boots with matching steel rings that can be welded into the tunnel. These are oversized to accomodate for tunnels that have been cut and drilled to death over the years. Another part is a full aluminum plate that covers the entire lower right side of a 69 camaro dash and acts as an ashtray delete and stock vent delete so you can easily install aftermarket vents. It has a matching glove box door cover to finish off the look and has some cool machine work in it. Custom engraving will also be available if you have a name or want something milled into the dash plate.
      One last thing I will tell you about since they are close to production is custom rear wings and front spoilers with funtional splitters for muscle cars. We have the prototype unit for a 67 Nova done and will move into second gen camaros followed by Mustangs and so on.
      Sorry for rambling on and thanks for the interest and for posting up on PT.com.

Thanks again and let me know if you need any more info.

Brian Finch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com