Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States
      The rear end is now in. We still need to put in a new sway bar but have to order a shorter bar to fit where we want to put it. It will be mounted in front and above the axle. It will make running the exhaust much easier. A new bar was ordered from Ron Sutton Race Technologies and should be here next week.

Flanges and tubes have been ordered for the headers but I have all the rest of the parts we need for the exhaust. We also ordered a new core for the radiator. Now that the new front suspension is in it created a lot more space for a radiator. We should be able to fit a core that is about 6” taller. We will also channel the air from the radiator and scoops into the radiator and coolers by fabricating some ducts.

There is a lot of details going on now. I am glad to have the guys at Rhom Innovations and Ron Sutton collaborating to help me come up with solutions that are aesthetically pleasing but more importantly functional.

Here are a couple pictures of the axle in place less the sway bar. Some sheet metal work is still required. �� We will also tie the upper shock mount into the cage for additional support.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com