Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow your right that's totally misleading
      Quote Originally Posted by speedrr View Post
      Hi Brian,
      I just received my engine bay flanges that I ordered from your web site. They are really nicely made but I was surprised that I only received the flanges for one bar. On your original post you stated the following:

"We are selling them as a 2 assembly set w/hardware (2 fronts, 2 rears) for $126 shipped to anywhere in the continental US."

I did reread the description on your web site more carefully and now see that the set consists only of the flanges for one bar. I am not sure why anyone would buy just one set.... Anyway, I am just posting this so that other forum members do not make a similar mistake. I certainly will buy another set at some point in the future.
      Also, what additional firewall support do you use? What gauge sheet metal for the support? Thanks in advance,
      Tom

Hey Guys,, Just caught this.. I will have Brian sort this out first thing in the morning..

Quote Originally Posted by Twinstang View Post
      Wow your right that's totally misleading
      Hi Brian,
      I just received my engine bay flanges that I ordered from your web site. They are really nicely made but I was surprised that I only received the flanges for one bar. On your original post you stated the following:

"We are selling them as a 2 assembly set w/hardware (2 fronts, 2 rears) for $126 shipped to anywhere in the continental US."

I did reread the description on your web site more carefully and now see that the set consists only of the flanges for one bar. I am not sure why anyone would buy just one set.... Anyway, I am just posting this so that other forum members do not make a similar mistake. I certainly will buy another set at some point in the future.
      Also, what additional firewall support do you use? What gauge sheet metal for the support? Thanks in advance,
      Tom

PM Sent.

I am sorry for all the confusion guys. I can assure you it was not our intent to be misleading. I was trying to be more clear by saying 2 fronts and rears by taking in terms of pieces. I obviously failed miserably.. I edited the original post to be more clear.

We have had customers use these for other things than bay bars and some customers use them cosmetically and only wanted one set, so that is just how we have always sold them.

Once again, Thank you for all your support and sorry for any confusion. Have a Happy Holidays!

Hi Brian,

Tom
      Brian Short
      Website
      805-988-5080
      Oxnard, CA
      FOLLOW US!

For everybody that has been buying these lately and anyone who has bought them in the past. What are your thoughts? on a scale of 1 to 5 how happy are you with your purchase?

We want to thank everybody for your continued support of JCG,

The JCG Crew
      Brian Short
      Website
      805-988-5080
      Oxnard, CA
      FOLLOW US!

This is another creative way to use our Engine Bay Bar Flanges.. Fender mounts.

Brian Short
      Website
      805-988-5080
      Oxnard, CA
      FOLLOW US!

Are these still being offered? PM Sent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2