Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      I bought ones similar to the speed and engineering from eBay. Mine are fully stainless steel because the chrome ones had really bad reviews (rusting from inside). I have an LSA with chassisworks front clip on a 69 Camaro. Ground clearance is great (they sit higher than my Holley 3202 oil pan. I haven’t used them yet though so I can’t report on longevity. Oh and I have a rack and pinion setup. One of the collectors is pretty close to the steering shaft but I was able to push the steering column out more to get it away from the collector. I think these were made to fit Camaros with oem steering box.

Quote Originally Posted by joeko23 View Post
      I bought ones similar to the speed and engineering from eBay. Mine are fully stainless steel because the chrome ones had really bad reviews (rusting from inside). I have an LSA with chassisworks front clip on a 69 Camaro. Ground clearance is great (they sit higher than my Holley 3202 oil pan. I haven’t used them yet though so I can’t report on longevity. Oh and I have a rack and pinion setup. One of the collectors is pretty close to the steering shaft but I was able to push the steering column out more to get it away from the collector. I think these were made to fit Camaros with oem steering box.

You have a link to check out? switching to LS3 while going for paint.

Im interested in Dynatech too as I have a Heidts Pro G front clip and want to make sure I can clear the rack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com