Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 2013 dates?

Country Flag: United States

2013 dates?

I'm trying to plot out events to hit in 2013, any planning or possible dates for this one?
      Dannie
      2013 Chevy Camaro SS/RS/1LE, Forgeline Wheels, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, Pedders Subframe Bushings, Ride Tech triple adjustable coilovers, Strong Arms and SwayBar.

The last I heard they were looking at Memorial Day weekend but nothing is officially set.
      Donny

Support your local hot rod shop!

Quote Originally Posted by dontlifttoshift View Post
      The last I heard they were looking at Memorial Day weekend but nothing is officially set.
      Thanks...
      Dannie
      2013 Chevy Camaro SS/RS/1LE, Forgeline Wheels, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, Pedders Subframe Bushings, Ride Tech triple adjustable coilovers, Strong Arms and SwayBar.

We are working on the schedule now. I hope to have an announcement in the next couple weeks. Thanks!

Well we only have one date choice if we are going back to Putnam. The 4th Annual Midwest Musclecar Challenge would be held on May 11th at Putnam and 12th at Lawrenceville.

I need some input from everyone here. Would everyone like to see the event back at Putnam or two days at lawrenceville?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com