Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register



    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 33
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      Southwest Michigan
      Posts
      34

      2013 Motor State Challenge Date Announced!

      The 2013 Motor State Challenge is scheduled for July 25-27 (Thursday-Saturday)
      Tentative Schedule of events:
      Thursday Afternoon-Evening - Check-In, Motor State Facility Tours, Drivers Meeting, Cruise-Cookout-Drive-In Movie
      Friday - GingerMan Track Day
      Saturday - Autocross, Speed Stop Challenge, Awards

      Scott Wahlstrom
      Marketing Manager
      Motor State Distributing
      Lane Automotive
      Allstar Performance


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      86
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the update Scott!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,877
      Country Flag: United States
      Excellent news Scott, we'll be there!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Cincinnati Ohio
      Posts
      1,045
      Country Flag: United States
      Cant wait.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,877
      Country Flag: United States
      We're trying to figure out how we could get up there for open track day on Wednesday. Or, maybe enough of us could make Thursday happen....

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      Rockford Illinois
      Posts
      4,263
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      We're trying to figure out how we could get up there for open track day on Wednesday. Or, maybe enough of us could make Thursday happen....

      Hi Tom, I am really interested in taking adavantage of the Wednesday open track time too. I know I better be there practicing with you or I will never get the chance to keep up with you. Thursday would be good too if they can open up for us, they might be setting up for friday anyway so it might make it possible?So we should see how many people we can get to be there on Wednesday and maybe even try for a cookout at the track? and thursday ?
      Anyone else up for it?
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

    7. #7
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,877
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim Nilsen View Post
      Hi Tom, I am really interested in taking adavantage of the Wednesday open track time too. I know I better be there practicing with you or I will never get the chance to keep up with you. Thursday would be good too if they can open up for us, they might be setting up for friday anyway so it might make it possible?So we should see how many people we can get to be there on Wednesday and maybe even try for a cookout at the track? and thursday ?
      Anyone else up for it?
      Yep, I talked with Deb about it today and it will require us to get another day off of work, but the Wednesday open track day would be great. Then we could just take it easy Thursday morning and actually get to Motorstate early enough to enjoy the tour. Only problem with the open track day is that passengers are not allowed. Not cool for Sam or trying to coach Deb.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      881
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
      Thanks for the update Scott!
      If you end up racing Glenn I may have to fly out. You know, dealer training or something to justify it.

      -J
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Woodstock, Ga
      Posts
      695
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      Yep, I talked with Deb about it today and it will require us to get another day off of work, but the Wednesday open track day would be great. Then we could just take it easy Thursday morning and actually get to Motorstate early enough to enjoy the tour. Only problem with the open track day is that passengers are not allowed. Not cool for Sam or trying to coach Deb.
      Radios and wireless video transmitter.......solved lol

      Hope I can make it again. I had a great time!
      Robert

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Cincinnati Ohio
      Posts
      1,045
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      We're trying to figure out how we could get up there for open track day on Wednesday. Or, maybe enough of us could make Thursday happen....
      Hmm, i really like that idea.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      IN/MI border
      Posts
      1,905
      Country Flag: United States
      Sounds Great! Hope I have a car!

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Jun 2008
      Location
      Greenwood, Indiana
      Posts
      268
      Country Flag: United States

      2013 Motor State Challenge Date Announced!

      I'm ready to go.... Thursday, Friday, Saturday and then Sunday to spend on the beach with the kids and wife. Sounds great to me!!

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      Stevensville, MI
      Posts
      50
      Country Flag: United States
      That will work, Scott. We will be ready for it.

      Scott
      Romszewicz Motorsports

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      88
      Country Flag: United States
      Sounds good to me! Wed. a possibility too! Yes I need as much help as I can get. Who doesnt like track time? Tom and Jim Im in as far as I can tell from here!
      "Speak softly and drive a six speed stick"



      -2000 Camaro SS Convt
      -1970 El Camino project

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      1
      Can one register for the 2013 event now? If yes, please provide a link to registration... thanks!

    16. #16
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,877
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by gtoscott1970 View Post
      Can one register for the 2013 event now? If yes, please provide a link to registration... thanks!
      Registation isn't open yet, but if you subscribe to this thread I'm sure you'll be well aware when it does open.

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Virginia
      Posts
      229
      Country Flag: United States
      Newb question:
      Having never before attended a Motor State Challenge before, where is the eventy held? I'm assuming somewhere in Michigan...

      My car (67 Mustang) is almost 100% and I intend to be ready for some events this 2013 season (after more years in the garage than I care to admit). So, I'm trying to populate the calander with events. Any more information you could provide would be much appreciated.

      Many thanks!

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      Rockford Illinois
      Posts
      4,263
      Country Flag: United States
      Go to any other part of the threads just about and click on the event. It is in Watersvliet Mi. and it is one of the best events you will ever attend.
      See ya there.

      I am so waithing for registration to open.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

    19. #19
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Mooresville, Indiana
      Posts
      1,877
      Country Flag: United States
      Registration is open and Deb and I just signed up!

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      110
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey if yall are still gonna try to do the Wednesday track day I'm in. I really need to follow someone that knows the line.
      _______________
      Karl

    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast