Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by saltfuture View Post
      Can we please get a re-up of all the missing pictures in this thread?
      Did you try his website?

Hey John... come home safe and Thank you for your Service.

Quote Originally Posted by saltfuture View Post
      Can we please get a re-up of all the missing pictures in this thread?
      Salt - Sorry, they are on my desktop computer sitting in a moving company's warehouse back in the States.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberts68 View Post
      Did you try his website?

Hey John... come home safe and Thank you for your Service.
      Robert - Thanks again, already counting the days! Doesn't help that after 11 years of working on my Camaro, I finally painted it two weeks before I left. Now its sitting in a storage unit waiting for me to get home. Ughhhh.

When will you be home. I need one of these.

Tim
      86 Mustang
      454 LS3 Mast 4500 intake FTI cam Holley EFI Drag radials and pump gas 9.24 143.73

79 Z28 Bonspeed GT-B DSE front and rear Z51 Brakes 5.3 Holley EFI Vintage Air

Quote Originally Posted by gray86hach View Post
      When will you be home. I need one of these.

Tim
      Tim - It'll be two years before I'm back in the States, but I just sent you a PM.
      Thanks -
      John

Well, crap. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait too.

I have a switch and pigtail that i bought from John and never used as well as a wiper motor and trans from a deville that I'll sell.

I messed with the switch it works great. Trying to use it with hidden wipers. I thing it will work just need to fleet it mounted in the car.

Tim
      86 Mustang
      454 LS3 Mast 4500 intake FTI cam Holley EFI Drag radials and pump gas 9.24 143.73

79 Z28 Bonspeed GT-B DSE front and rear Z51 Brakes 5.3 Holley EFI Vintage Air

A way to have Delay AND hideaway wipers!!!

I found this post...-but was disappointed it would not work w/ "hide-away" wipers!!!

My wipers park or hideaway-which I haven't found anything that will work correctly- so here's how I did it-

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ideawy-version

In the car-notice in delay sweeps once -doesn't park-stop mid stream parks when turned off-

Guys - I've received some emails and PMs recently and just wanted to post a quick update on here - I'll be back in the States this summer and after I get settled in, I can make more switches by fall. I'll post another update on here and the webpage to "officially" establish a wish/want list and go from there.

Thanks - John

It's nice to hear from you John. Thanks again for switch #1 and more importantly, your service.

Some have reached out recently asking for a switch, and now that I'm back in the States I'm back up and running. I have ordered parts for 20 switches, and have 8 headed out the door in the next few days. If you are interested in a switch, please shoot me a PM.

I'm a happy customer. I even adapted John's kit for use with RainGear's hidden wiper setup.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...dden+wiper+kit
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by JHunter View Post
      Some have reached out recently asking for a switch, and now that I'm back in the States I'm back up and running. I have ordered parts for 20 switches, and have 8 headed out the door in the next few days. If you are interested in a switch, please shoot me a PM.
      Welcome back John, good to hear from you.

Thanks guys! It's great to be back and I appreciate the feedback. Glad to know that the switch worked for the Raingear system - that's a bonus for sure. Relative to their system, while my switch is made with a specific GM wiper motor in mind (the components I use are matched specifically to what the motor is "looking for"), it is a positive feed switch, meaning it puts out an array of positive/positive resistance current.
      Glad you are both happy and hope all is well!

John

All - I have run out of stock on the components to make more switches, and during my two years overseas, the prices have gone up (as well as shipping).
      As of now, I am taking pre-order requests, but the price has grown to $140.00 per unit. I hate to raise the price, but the last batch of 20 switches I ate the increase in the components and shipping and can't really do that any more.
      Please shoot me an email if you are interested. It takes me time to build these switches, but if you can wait for me to get pre-orders for 10, I will buy the parts to make 20 which is what I did the last time. I simply can't afford to order the parts with no pre-orders to at least give me some assurance that I will be able to sell them all. Thanks again for all of your support.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com