Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Cars For A Living Podcast - How John Hotchkis Built His Business!

Hi Everyone!

As a few of you may already know, I host several different automotive themed podcast show in addition to The MuscleCar Place. My latest show is called Cars For A Living and is completely dedicated to the career or business side of owning or starting a business in the aftermarket, racing, and restoration world. My co-host is Dan Kahn, owner of Kahn Media, and between the two of us we hope to help a lot of people make the leap to chasing their automotive fueled dreams!

I asked Larry is if might be OK to post the latest C4AL show here, because we got the chance to interview John Hotchkis one-on-one. Larry created a whole seperate category here to try it out - so thanks, Larry!

What's interesting about John is that, just like everyone else, he started on the outside of the industry....and had no real idea what it was he would do in it - he knew that he wanted in!

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/c4a...is-performance

John gave a lot of details on how he's built up his business, and even if you aren't interested in starting up something on your own he's a fascinating conversation.

Let me know what you think!
      -Rob K
      -Rob Kibbe
      -Host, TheMuscleCarPlace.com Podcast
      -Co Host, The Pro-Touring.com Podast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com