Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Holley LS Fest III, September 7, 8, 9!

It's BACK........ Holley LS Fest. A celebration of LS-based performance, this event brings in the baddest LS-powered cars on the planet! This is your chance to see the baddest of the bad LS-powered drag cars AND the best handling and coolest LS-based Pro Touring G Machines at the SAME EVENT.

This event is the race #3 in the Chevy Performance LSX Challenge Series, and you can bet that all the hitters will be showing up trying to take home the win.

Outlaw Drag Radial will have all the LS big dogs on the same track again, like veterans Mike Brown and Andy Koehler, but will also feature newer guys like Andy Essary who piloted his WS6 the Murder Bird to a WIN in Bradenton. But Mark Carlyle will be there too, he recently cranked off a blistering new ET of 7.22@209!

Real Street will be back. Will it be Preston again or will Falcon or one of the other guys grab a win?

All Motor is another exciting class with the Baskin Camaro turning up the game. Will it be Judson, Greg Delaney, Robert, Danny, Joe or the Lashleys taking this one?

Shut Your Face returns. Brian Black wants this pretty bad, and the rules are the best ever, how will this class go down this year?

5th Gen Camaro will reportedly draw every big dog 5th gen out, we will see a few 5th gens in the 8's that weekend I think so!

Autocross. Such a simple word for such a cool class. Take some new ZL1's, throw in some older GM muscle sporting 18x12's + 600 horsepower naturally aspirated, and you start to get an idea of what this class is like. It's high tech badassery.

Drifting, yes there will be drifting. Even yours truly a diehard drag racer will profess that I watched the drifting and was quite impressed with the handling and skill involved. And judging by the mangled bumpers on a few of last entries you might see a few of these guys trade some point before the end of the weekend.

But wait. The Engine Swap Challenge. Ever seen a team swap an LS engine into a car in under an hour? You will at LS Fest.

Looking to buy some performance parts? The vendor's midway will be packed with all the big players active in LS performance, from Holley to GM. Scoggin Dickey will be there in force, and there will be a lot of enticing event-only specials that you might not be able to pass up.

Oh there's also an awesome car show.

Oh and usually some TV personalities filming coverage. Don't forget the 5-6 magazines that will have staffers out covering the event and shooting cars for articles (did you know that your odds of getting into your favorite magazines goes up like 1000% if you hit an event like this?).

Pre-register now and take advantage of the early rates!

So if the opportunity to see the quickest, best handling LS cars on the planet sounds interesting to you, SAVE THE DATES: September 7, 8, 9 at Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green Kentucky - Less than 8 weeks away!!!!!!

www.LSFest.com
      http://www.facebook.com/lsfest
      2011 LS Fest video by Hot Rod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gF-wg0Aifc
      1951 Mercury lead sled
      2000 Camaro Z/28
      2006 TBSS
      Need another car

Country Flag: United States
      I am signed up. We are going to run true street & the lsx rumble. First time, I am looking forward to it.

I'll be there for the third year in a row in my LS7 67 Corvette!!!

R/
      Jeff
      70 Nova "Thug"
      67 LS7 Corvette Sold :-(
      65 LS7 Corvette Coupe (next project)
      64 Malibu SS
      69 Z/28 Camaro
      2007 Z06

If that is the Corvette that I've seen run close to 130 mph, that's a sick ride sir.
      1951 Mercury lead sled
      2000 Camaro Z/28
      2006 TBSS
      Need another car

Thanks,

10.77 @ 133mph on street tires........yup that's me :-)

R/
      Jeff
      70 Nova "Thug"
      67 LS7 Corvette Sold :-(
      65 LS7 Corvette Coupe (next project)
      64 Malibu SS
      69 Z/28 Camaro
      2007 Z06

Some folks are still sorting out their travel plans so please make sure to check out the schedule of events! Hope to see y'all there.

Main schedule:
      http://www.holley.com/data/Pages/LSF...20Schedule.pdf

Drag race schedule:
      http://www.holley.com/data/Pages/LSF...20Schedule.pdf
      1951 Mercury lead sled
      2000 Camaro Z/28
      2006 TBSS
      Need another car

Have any of you guys ran the autocross at the ls fest before? Just wondering if you get a lot of runs? Is it inside the oval? Thanks Eric

Its about that time !!!

Had a fantastic time this Friday and Saturday with the Monte Carlo. Had to return home Sunday, work Monday. Thanks to all that gave pointers, setup tips and comments on the car.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com