Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Turbo Headers Are Available For Pontiacs, o-port and d-port, F & A body

Finally here...forward facing headers to fit O-port, and D-port. This is NOT intended to be a sales ad. Just putting the info and a few pics here because until now, the only choice pontiac guys have had is to build our own. Now these headers are available from Ron Watt at Tribal Tubes, through me.
      • First generation firebirds
      • Second generation firebirds
      • 68-73 GTO/Lemans/Tempest (A-body)
      • 70-73 Ventura
      • MAYBE 64-67 GTO etc (A-body). Problem here is we dont have a test frame for trial fitting. Yet.

They are ready to go. 3 sets have been built, jigs finished to reproduce. Its a done deal. They are 1 3/4" mild steel 4 tube into forward facing collectors. 2" versions will be available later, but unless you have an IA2 block I wouldnt want them personally. An option is available to weld V-band flanges to the end of the collector (price varies on whether you want a 2.5" or 3" outlet collector...I'd recommend 2.5" for most). An option is also available for a cone to be added to each collector inside ($30 extra). I am looking into coating locally for these if you opt to have the v-band clamps added. Bungs for sensors can be added as an option too.

Essentially you will have to add your own crossover pipe and turbo/wastegate flange, but thats minor compared to the work thats been done to make these things fit. My turbo will be back on the firewall again, but most of you like it up front.....or twins of course. If you desire twins the ends of the drivers side tubes can be made to angle straighter instead of the angle down you see which was done to facilitate adding a crossover tube for the single turbo app on passengers side.

Pics are on one of the test frames. These headers require no frame modifications, and are easy to access all plugs. Stock and most aftermarket accessories fit, and you can easily build the crossover to fit stock and aftermarket fan shrouds.

Delivery is available with approximately a 2-3 week timetable from order.

1973 Trans Am 455 SR block, ported 6x-8 heads, solid cam, Victor intake, 830 CSU carb, aluminum rods, 77mm Garrett turbo and methanol injection. 1064hp at the flywheel@5500 rpm

Country Flag: United States
      I would be interested in a set-up for a Pontiac 326 (first gen firebird)

What are you looking to get for a raw un coated set?

1967 Firebird "Poor-Boy Build"
      New updated thread
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...bird-(Updates)
      Follow me on Instagram @NaturalLivingMan

I'll PM you
      1973 Trans Am 455 SR block, ported 6x-8 heads, solid cam, Victor intake, 830 CSU carb, aluminum rods, 77mm Garrett turbo and methanol injection. 1064hp at the flywheel@5500 rpm

Aron, have pics with collectors on them & installed?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com