Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Midwest Muscle Car Shootout

Whew! Long day! Just getting home from the event (1:30am now!) and wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone that put it on and to the sponsors of the event, y'all worked so hard to make it go and I think it went great! Just try not to order up so much heat next time!! LOL

also thanks to Brett (and everyone else!) for the awards, I am truly humbled and honored for receiving them. Now to try to "discuss" with Chic to see if the Camaro get some MUCH NEEDED front suspension or if "her" wagon gets bags!! It will be a hard sell to go on the Camaro, especially since she just spent her anniversary sitting under a pop up canopy with a 3 and 6 year old in 100* heat!! LOL. Needless to say, I got an awesome chic and I should prolly let her decide what she would like! LOL!

Thanks again guys, awesome event!! Just too hard on my junk!!
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Dang sorry I put off coming this year. Especially since I am only 30 or 40 miles away. But no car finished, and other things just not quite in order, heck I havent even get my bike legal yet. Sorry I missed you Jimmy, would have loved to talk cars with you when able. Maybe next time. Lee
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

Jimmy

It was great seeing you and your family at the event this weekend. Your car and great attitude is what these events are all about. Wouldn't have been the same without you there.
      Chris Jacobs

Thanks Chris, I truly appreciate it! It was nice to get to know you both a little better. I wish you were going to come a little farther south on the PT this year! If you EVER get down this way, definately get ahold of me and we'll hook up!
      Jimmy

Btw- I just saw the Roadster Shop ad tonight and said "that's Chris' car!". Looks good from down below!!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com