Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
      Country Flag: Canada
      Name:  image.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  99.1 KBstarting to show its belly.

Views: 533
Size:  99.3 KBPicked up this sweet ,adjustable, quick release piece to replace the stock pizza trays that are the export braces. A company out of Colorado.

Views: 520
Size:  166.3 KBTrying my hand at bondo. Just the rough shapes. Leave the finishing to the pros

Wow, that looks amazing. nice work!

73 Maverick Grabber Project

My never ending project:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...hlight=grabber

Has anyone out there ever used an electrically actuated e brake? How difficult is it to install in my 68 and 71 since the standard method for either car is not going to work for one reason or another. I'm looking for a good solution that will give me the safety factor seeing as how both cars are stick and I have young children that may at some time in their lives want to get curious and touch the shifter.

I know I'm bringing back an old thread...but...I have a few questions about your wheels on your 68. What is the BS and width on the front and rear wheels? How much is your rear narrowed? Are those 245 fronts and 295 rears? The reason I ask is because my 68 has a 66 rear in it so I got about 1" extra on each side and I really want to run 18" wheels. It has a ridetech coilover suspension all around so I don't have to worry about the rear wheels hitting the leaf springs. Like I said, sorry for bringing back an old thread but I really like the stance of your 68 with those wheels and would like mine to have a similar look.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
      Has anyone out there ever used an electrically actuated e brake? How difficult is it to install in my 68 and 71 since the standard method for either car is not going to work for one reason or another. I'm looking for a good solution that will give me the safety factor seeing as how both cars are stick and I have young children that may at some time in their lives want to get curious and touch the shifter.
      A great solution is an E-STOPP setup.
      You can take a look at our YouTube video showing its use in our '5 Bel-Air. We use it in all of our vehicle builds including the high dollar ones in our shop.
      If you need anymore information, be sure to contact us at: [email protected], we're just a province over and a dealer for E-STOPP products.

YouTube video link:
      http://youtu.be/9tnNvcbBMDE
      Evan

Hi. I'm sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. I really wasn't keeping an eye on the thread. I will be happy to get you the exact length of the rear end and the backspace measurements for you once I get the car out of storage in a month and back to my shop. It isn't the first time I've been asked for that info but it's been 4 yrs and a couple of builds ago and the numbers escape me. It is however a 295 on an 18x9.5 in the rear. The 8.8 was out of a cobra but was shortened by someone else for another application. I bought it from that person and had custom billet spacers cnc'd for me to find the sweet spot without cutting anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
      Hi. I'm sorry I didn't respond to this earlier. I really wasn't keeping an eye on the thread. I will be happy to get you the exact length of the rear end and the backspace measurements for you once I get the car out of storage in a month and back to my shop. It isn't the first time I've been asked for that info but it's been 4 yrs and a couple of builds ago and the numbers escape me. It is however a 295 on an 18x9.5 in the rear. The 8.8 was out of a cobra but was shortened by someone else for another application. I bought it from that person and had custom billet spacers cnc'd for me to find the sweet spot without cutting anywhere.
      Sounds good. Thanks

Dusting off the neglected coupe and installing a smoother mustang Steve clutch quadrant. A power disc brake booster and master and a Borgesen power steering box. All to make the car more driver friendly.

Great looking car

Love the stance and rim/tire combo. Did you have to tub at all to get the rears to fit?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6