Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Employment Needed - Will Relocate

I am located in Mobile, AL but would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity. Currently studying Mechanical Engineering at the Univ. of South Alabama. I am not limiting my search strictly to Pro-Touring/Automotive based companies. This is just a basic list of skills, I am not really interested in putting everything out there on a public forum.

I am a young, highly motivated, detail oriented person that is looking for a stable career. I am the type of person that likes to get my hands dirty, but can also handle the operating side of things. If you feel like I could be a fit for an open position at your company or know of a place hiring, feel free to shoot me a PM or email me and we can talk some more. [email protected]

Skills:

• Component & Assembly Design (Solidworks, AutoCAD) (Portfolio available to serious inquires)
      • Production/Manufacturing
      • Composite Lay-Ups & Mold Design
      • Automotive Paint & Bodywork
      • Graphic Design
      • Sheetmetal Fabrication & Panel Replacement
      • General Fabrication (inc. MIG Welding)
      • General Automotive Mechanical Work
      • Sales/Marketing (Customer Interaction)

Todd S.

"I like to race school buses..."

Country Flag: United States
      I was talking to Jesse James a while back, Hes looking for someone with skills. Not an entry level person.

I found this posted

"I have an opening for One person in the Motorcycle Department in Austin, Texas

Must have Late Model H-D Experience

Motor & Transmission

Welding and Fabrication Knowledge

Manual Mill & Lathe Experience

Electrical Experience

Solid fastener knowledge

*Aircraft, CNC, Carbon Fiber, Sheetmetal Fab, Race Car fab will also make you a shoe-In*

Please No Learners or Apprenticeships. I need somebody that knows their **** and is not afraid to Bust Ass.

Come to the table with some skills and I will teach you everything to fill in the blanks

Pay commiserate with experience and skill level.

Please email Resume and pics of your work [email protected]

Thanks

jesse"
      The rule is measure twice and cut once. My problem is I still measure with a mic and cut with an axe!

Country Flag: United States
      Contact Steve @ East Bay Muscle Cars. Great guy and great shop in beautiful Northern California.
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

Hey guys,

My apologies for taking so long to respond. The last couple weeks have been really busy/rough/hectic/trying, however you want to phrase it. Lots going on, and we lost internet for over a week due to lightning striking the house...

Anyhow, if you've contacted me, I'll get back with you today or tomorrow. If you've posted a lead on here, I sincerely appreciate it. \

Thanks,
      Todd
      Todd S.

"I like to race school buses..."

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com