Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

Team OLC and the One Lap of America 2012 combined thread

EDIT: I will combine new posts from James and Carl into this thread as they come in. David Pozzi - Moderator

The One Lap of America is fast approaching for James and I. The OLC has safely arrived at FM3, and with the Hand of David performing all of the tuning and preparation, we are as confident as we can be. The OLoA is a very challenging test of man and machine, but it's hard to beat Mother Nature.

In that light, everything breaks. We try and try and try, but it's pretty hard to beat physics. Last year it was a simple piece of synthetic rubber that failed, and that eventually lead to a differential bearing destroying itself. James and Mary performed a 72-hour tow-fix-drive marathon to get back into the game, but without the help of Prodigy Customs, Team OLC might not have been able to continue. It was due to someone willing to open their doors to a fellow gearhead at odd hours that made all of the difference.

This year our driving route takes us right through the middle of the USA. http://www.onelapofamerica.com/Home.do

We are hoping for the best, but trying to plan for all circumstances. If we run into trouble we might need some help. A garage, lift, welder, helping hand, etc., just a little something to help us get back on the road. So, if you don't mind helping out a pair of fellow PT.com in need, please chime in, but please send your contact information to me in a PM.

Thanks everyone for your support. James and I appreciate it!

Team OLC.
      Last edited by David Pozzi; 05-08-2012 at 04:44 PM.
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com