Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      My goal was to get the car back on the road by now so we could go again but, sad to say unless I win the lottery tonight and I can quit my job it is not going to happen.Sad but true.I am sending out my wishes for all of you that are going to have a safe trip with no breakdowns please make sure to take lots of picts. and post them up for us to see.Good luck to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul robski here, sent you a PM, my buddy Lance is leaving out of Dallas tomorrow in his 71 442. See if you guys could meet. I left you my number. Are you going through Dallas?
      64 F-85 post car Resto-Mod project-my RV when I retire

Country Flag: United States
      Reserved hotel rooms available. I am not able to do the long haul unfortunately due to mechanical issues. Hopefully I can get it ironed out to meet up midway. I have reservations for 2 nights in Warren MI for start and then rooms in IL and St. Louis. Let me know ASAP before I just cancel them.
      David Beckstrom DVM

Should be going from St Louis to the end in the 58 Nomad with the family.
      Honk if you see me on the side of the road!! LOL!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

We'll be there from St. Louis on with the motorhome hauling the 33 Ford and driving the 48 Hour Camaro. We'll be racing in Texas at the optima event as well.
      optima is using our motorhome as their base of operations for the Power Tour. This is where you'll register for the Face Off Autocross and Roadcourse events at the end of the Tour. Make sure you come by to see us!
      Bret Voelkel
      Director of Innovation Fox Powered Vehicles Group
      Founder/ Former Owner
      RideTech/Air Ride Technologies, Inc.

How do you spell Impossible?

Long haulin it again this year, but not in the nova. Will be in this dusty buggy.

Quote Originally Posted by bret View Post
      We'll be there from St. Louis on with the motorhome hauling the 33 Ford and driving the 48 Hour Camaro. We'll be racing in Texas at the optima event as well.
      optima is using our motorhome as their base of operations for the Power Tour. This is where you'll register for the Face Off Autocross and Roadcourse events at the end of the Tour. Make sure you come by to see us!
      Hi Brett,
      How can I sign up for a ride along in the autocross?

We'll be on the tour from OK stops to the end.
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap

I'll be in Stillwater, OK all day Thursday in my Monte. Looking forward to checking out some awesome rides!!

1985 Monte Carlo SS- 224/228 cammed 5.3/4L80E/17x9.5 Budnik Tiller 5s/BFG Comp T/As
      2007 2500HD Silverado CCSB Duramax- 18" KMC HOSS, 285s
      2006 Corvette Coupe- Black/LS2/M6/3LT/Corsa/Callaway MP112/Nitto Invos SOLD
      2002 Sierra Denali Quadrateer-
      SOLD

Robski will be at the end of the tour

Guys I live here in the Dallas area and will be meeting some guys coming in from the "Long Haul" on Friday. Look for my white pearl 67 442. Hope to meet a bunch of you guys.
      64 F-85 post car Resto-Mod project-my RV when I retire

Quote Originally Posted by shmoov69 View Post
      Should be going from St Louis to the end in the 58 Nomad with the family.
      Honk if you see me on the side of the road!! LOL!
      saw your Nomad parked in one of the lots.. looked like it was PACKED!! Its awesome that you brought the whole family along! What a trip to remember!
      1985 Monte Carlo SS- 224/228 cammed 5.3/4L80E/17x9.5 Budnik Tiller 5s/BFG Comp T/As
      2007 2500HD Silverado CCSB Duramax- 18" KMC HOSS, 285s
      2006 Corvette Coupe- Black/LS2/M6/3LT/Corsa/Callaway MP112/Nitto Invos SOLD
      2002 Sierra Denali Quadrateer-
      SOLD

I was fun, the boys were good and they actually enjoy this stuff if they have Other stuff to do too, so I don't know how it could get better!

The car don't like to stay cool idling long periods tho, got to 240 a couple times and 230 quite a few times! NOT good to have a car like that on the PT!

I saw your car I think in OK, not sure where, but it looked good and made me take a second look for sure!!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com