Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

NE Georgia Swap Meet, April 7

The NE Georgia Swap Meet is Saturday, April 7 at our new location, the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia.

We're set up inside the main gate, on the paved pit area.
      Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30. It goes until 2pm.

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you need.
      Spectator entry is $5

I-85 to Exit 149 (Hwy 441)
      North (or West) on Hwy 441
      Turn Left at the 2nd Stop light, onto Steven Tanger Blvd.
      Right at the 1st Light onto Ridgeway Rd.

Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd. Over 640 people have asked to be added to our email reminder list: we’d love for every one who knows about the swap meet to make a special effort to make it to our April show. The swap meet was growing nicely last year, and with the new, much better facilities of the Atlanta Dragway, a big turn-out in the beginning of the season would really set a precedent, showing everyone what the swap meet is capable of being, and would carry through for the whole season.

I've got a TON of tools and shop equipment at this show over the years, so even if you're not a car guy, come on out for the tools.

2012 Dates:
      April 7
      May 12
      June 9
      July 7
      August 4
      September 1
      October 6
      November 3

If you'd like to be added to our email reminder list, send me a note at [email protected]

If you would like some fliers to pass out, put out at your shop, or put on your table at other swap meets and events you attend, please send us your mailing address and the number of fliers you would like, and we’ll drop some in the mail.

“LIKE” the North East Georgia Swap Meet on Facebook—watch there for show updates, rain dates information, news and special offers, or post parts you're looking for or stuff you're bringing.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com