Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cipher Racing Seats - Bolt into Virtually ANY Make/Model !!!

I'd like to introduce Cipher Racing Seats. 2 years ago I purchased a set of their seats and custom brackets for myself and was so impressed I decided to become a dealer rep for them. And now I'm glad to be able to sponsor pro-touring.com to sell them here.

Currently I have their 1013 series installed in my Monte. They are $379 Delivered anywhere in the U.S. I used their custom brackets to bolt them into place. The fit, finish and comfort is amazing. I've driven over 400 highway miles in them with no "crap! my butt/back are sore" thoughts when I exit the car. They are firm, but comfortable.

Cipher has a full line up of seats that I offer. Have a look at them all here:
      http://www.cipherauto.com/BRacing-Seatsb/Cipher-Racing

Here are some samples:

Those are only a few sample of some of the seats they offer.
      Contact me directly for any questions or to place an order. Thanks!

and remember that ALL orders ship FREE via FedEx direct to your business or home.

Country Flag: United States
      Can't argue too much about the price....seeing what other mfg's get for their products.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454

Wow, great price. The pair you have installed look like what a friend of mine used to sell on LS1Tech, but his wholesaler ran out of product. Damn, I might be sold with these over the Corbeau's I've been eyeing.

1025's look almost exactly like CR1s.
      Dan
      1968 Camaro v2
      LS6 :: Viper T56 :: C5 Brakes :: Hotchkis Suspension

Is there an FIA cert for the fixed back seat?
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicinity View Post
      Wow, great price. The pair you have installed look like what a friend of mine used to sell on LS1Tech, but his wholesaler ran out of product. Damn, I might be sold with these over the Corbeau's I've been eyeing.

1025's look almost exactly like CR1s.
      I was very pleased with the finish and quality of seats, and I agree, they do look a lot like some of the other, higher priced name brand seats. They are certainly cost effective.

Here's a closeup of a model 1025 for $379 a pair, delivered. That includes sliders, but not the brackets.

Last edited by Tony_SS; 04-03-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Damn True View Post
      Is there an FIA cert for the fixed back seat?
      No, I don't think so.
      Last edited by Tony_SS; 04-03-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Can they do custom colors, looking to do a deep red/maroon, not the bright red pictured.
      1965 Falcon Hardtop

However long you think your project will take, double it and you might be halfway right.

Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...847#post798847

Quote Originally Posted by LowFast View Post
      Can they do custom colors, looking to do a deep red/maroon, not the bright red pictured.
      No, but for the price they run, you could always get them reupholstered later on.

had plans to buy a pair of their seats anyways

can you get all of their product models? looking for a set of CPA 2001 series euro seats pvc w/ white stitching with sliders and brackets... also do they ship from you or from their warehouse cause they aren't that far from me but if you can get a better price i'd rather go through you
      -Blake
      yellow 72 nova in San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by blakes72 View Post
      had plans to buy a pair of their seats anyways

can you get all of their product models? looking for a set of CPA 2001 series euro seats pvc w/ white stitching with sliders and brackets... also do they ship from you or from their warehouse cause they aren't that far from me but if you can get a better price i'd rather go through you
      Yes I can get these placed in will-call for you to pick up if you're in the area. I'll send you a PM with more info.

Will they sit low enough in a 2gen camaro to leave some headroom for a semi-tall(6ft) guy wearing a helmet?
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454

Quote Originally Posted by John Wright View Post
      Will they sit low enough in a 2gen camaro to leave some headroom for a semi-tall(6ft) guy wearing a helmet?
      I have some going into a customers 2nd gen Camaro now and will find out when they're bolted in.

are you prices the same as the site or cheaper? i like the CPA1001's for my regal
      Dale Hayes
      87 turbo t
      turbonetics t60, pet stock location intercooler, ride tech coilovers, rjc exhaust, 60lb injectors with tt chip, ported heads and intake, ported tb, baer brakes, roh 17 inch wheels....now need to finish paint and get it put back together.

Quote Originally Posted by instro84 View Post
      are you prices the same as the site or cheaper? i like the CPA1001's for my regal
      My prices are either the same or sometimes even less than theirs. I do my best to get the lowest price. I personally handle your order and stay in touch. Most seats ship within 2-3 days of ordering. Custom brackets take 7-10 days to manufacture.

bump

Country Flag: Wales
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_SS View Post
      bump
      I'm interested in the Viper series...CPA2002 in red...for my Gen 1 Viper...you have a price on those ( i dont need brackets)?

thanks
      Nick
      Nick Townsend
      Pro-Vintage 69 Corvette
      64 Riviera Custom - 20's, air bags
      Shell Valley Cobra
      2005 Penske Racing Dodge Charger Nextel Cup Car "Rusty's Last Round"

Quote Originally Posted by lvrpool32 View Post
      I'm interested in the Viper series...CPA2002 in red...for my Gen 1 Viper...you have a price on those ( i dont need brackets)?

thanks
      Nick
      Nick, many people don't think they need brackets but end up needing them. I can't tell you how many bracket orders after the fact I've done. It holds them up on installing their seats. Unless you are a fabricator, I would advise on ordering the brackets to mount the seats.

PM being sent on pricing.

Those are nice seats too.

Last edited by Tony_SS; 04-12-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Country Flag: Wales
      I spoke to Cypher and they don't actually offer a Gen 1 bracket anyway and their Gen 2 brackets are in "re-design". Fabbing is no issue..I need to get them as low as possible for head room with a helmet.

Nick
      Nick Townsend
      Pro-Vintage 69 Corvette
      64 Riviera Custom - 20's, air bags
      Shell Valley Cobra
      2005 Penske Racing Dodge Charger Nextel Cup Car "Rusty's Last Round"

Quote Originally Posted by lvrpool32 View Post
      I spoke to Cypher and they don't actually offer a Gen 1 bracket anyway and their Gen 2 brackets are in "re-design". Fabbing is no issue..I need to get them as low as possible for head room with a helmet.

Nick
      Not a problem, I can do orders without brackets, just wanted to add that info.

Tony
      Can you send a price quote for CPA1019PSDBK with mounting brackets for a 1969 Pontiac Firebird with shipping cost to 78749?
      Any chance they can do red stitching instead of the grey on this?
      thanks
      Ray

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com