Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: my 69 camaro

my 69 camaro

who says they cant live togther

this was just a quick primer job then i decided i didnt like the primer look so we through a bad paint job to give it color

Kacy
      79 Corvette, 406 SBC, Holley EFI, 700R4

Looks like a good start...I may end up with a new '05 Mustang to keep my '69 Camaro company in the garage, as my Bronco is gettin' old. Nothin' wrong with that...times, they are a'changin! Doesn't seem like the old days so much when guys would get all bent out of shape over other makes.

Josh

1969 Firebird, Black, Parchment Arizen interior, Poncho 383 (4" crank), Kauffman heads, TKO600, Moser 12 bolt, Wilwoods, DSE, Speed Tech, Koni, Hotchkis, GW, 18" TTI's, VA Gen IV, etc.

LOl thats a pretty cool pic of the Mustang next to the Camaro like that. Hmm for some reason that looks familiar! We have the same thing. Is yours a fastback or coupe? 67?? Your Camaro looks great so far. Heres our Mustang and Camaro together. See attached pic.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

i dont have a garage to build my car in so im doing it a friends house and thats his 65 coupe
      Kacy
      79 Corvette, 406 SBC, Holley EFI, 700R4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com