Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Rob, I'm forced to run the same fan set-up as you do to clearance. I do however have a 6000cfm and 4500 cfm fan from OEM applications that are both pretty thin. If you want to swing by and try them out, you will know if they fit. I have a Mark IV also sitting on the shelf. None of those will fit in my 67 BB, but they were pretty close.
      rj

RJ Cilurso
      67 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      12 Camaro with a few things bolted to it
      50 Chevy 5 window p/u with a few things unbolted
      USAF

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by AintQik View Post
      Rob, I'm forced to run the same fan set-up as you do to clearance. I do however have a 6000cfm and 4500 cfm fan from OEM applications that are both pretty thin. If you want to swing by and try them out, you will know if they fit. I have a Mark IV also sitting on the shelf. None of those will fit in my 67 BB, but they were pretty close.
      rj
      RJ, what OE fans might those be? I'm in need of a stronger fan.
      Jon Rasmussen
      Ex Team OLJ.
      '72 Nova

Thanks RJ, very gernerous of you and I may take you up on the offer. Right now I'm researching Spal's website to see what the most powerful 11" puller they have that will fit. I estimate that I could go about 3.25" - 3.5" from the shroud and not hit the PS pulley or the belts and alternator.
      Camaro Convertible Build Pics - http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/rob07002/

www.musclerides.com

Rob Stevens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com