Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      So the better question is:
      When are we doing this again?

Dan W
      1968 Plymouth Road Runner
      1962 Dodge Dart 440

I was told that September 8th is the next event.
      -James

1974 Z28 SCCA C Prepared
      1990 Firebird NASA CMC
      2005 Mustang GT SCCA F-Street (new for 2015)
      1989 Civic Si SCCA STC

The official timing in the afternoon showed me at 44.0xx which, for a 200 treadwear shod anything, is okay ...

The afternoon times were faster for almost everybody. I think I got mine on either my last or next to last three-lap session runoff.

If anyone is on the fence about coming out September 8th, don't think twice! This is really a lot of fun and unless you do really stoooopid driving stuff, you should be able to keep your car/truck on the pavement and away from places it shouldn't be close to in the first place. This track has areas where being precise is absolute while others let you hang it out and play a little game of "slideways." The key is remembering what part is where ...

Mary Pozzi
      mpozzi . . . '73 Camaro RS, '69 Camaro SCCA/Trans-Am vintage racer, and a 1989 R7U 1LE Players Challenge car.

"STICK, you B*TCH!!!!!!"

"It's not a horse. You can't train it!! "

Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      Mary ran a fast lap at 44.39 - very fast. Last tuesday I ran out with the track recordholder, a turbo miata track car,
      who has run 43.188! Needless to say, I didn't see much of it
      Last time I was there I watched him run and talked with him a bit. I was surprised when he told me the engine is stock besides the turbo. He was running huge slicks when I was there. 335s in the rear I believe which is crazy big for a car that size. I think the car has a lot more in it though, his times were all over the place when I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by mpozzi View Post
      The official timing in the afternoon showed me at 44.0xx which, for a 200 treadwear shod anything, is okay ...

The afternoon times were faster for almost everybody. I think I got mine on either my last or next to last three-lap session runoff.

If anyone is on the fence about coming out September 8th, don't think twice! This is really a lot of fun and unless you do really stoooopid driving stuff, you should be able to keep your car/truck on the pavement and away from places it shouldn't be close to in the first place. This track has areas where being precise is absolute while others let you hang it out and play a little game of "slideways." The key is remembering what part is where ...

Mary Pozzi
      Pretty impressive with a 44 on 200 treadwear rating tires. What tires do you normally run for autocross/small track events?

Adams is a fun track to drive, just have to be careful like you said. Worst wreck I've seen yet was a guy who lost control after the timing shack and ended up going wide into the pit fencing. Luckily there isn't much speed on such a small course and it wasn't bad.

I'm still dying to see the full results from this event.
      Brett H.

1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
      1991 Mazda Miata
      2005 Ford Mustang GT

1987 Ford Mustang GT - Sold 06-29-2014
      1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - RIP 9-17-2011
      1992 Chevrolet Corvette - Sold 10-12-2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com