Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Country Flag: United States

2012's RTTS Registration now OPEN!

If you are interested in participating in American Street Car Series's second annual Run to the Shore, please go to our website and register now! Please remember, spots are not held until payment is received & all payments are final... event will be held rain or shine. Itinerary can also be found on the website: http://americanstreetcarseries.com/?page_id=758.

If Im still unemployed at this time I plan on coming to this event as a spectator. Do you need a hand with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Protour_Pinto View Post
    If Im still unemployed at this time I plan on coming to this event as a spectator. Do you need a hand with anything?

Hey! Could you send me your email? We can always use a hand; volunteers are welcome and appreciated! I see you're in CA, are you referring to volunteering at the RTTC event?

signed up! now if my headers would only come in!

drive it like you stole it!
    1971 duster "deb"
    2016 GMC duramax tow rig
    1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

time to start hacking hard on the clunker.
    NJSPEEDER - Tim Mullaney
    New Jersey F-body Owners Association
    www.NJFBOA.org
    NJ's home for all owners, friends, and fans of Camaros and Firebirds

Few questions about the event:

How late does the karting event run on sunday?

Do you have to bring your own helmet for the Karting event? If so does it have to be SA2005+ or will motorcycle helmet be ok?

Will loaner helmets available for auto-x passengers?

What is the difference between the road course classes???

Thanks
    Pete

I was supposed to go last year and couldn't make it. Looks like I missed a bunch of fun. I am looking forward to this year, already signed up. I do have one question with the seat belt. I have just a lap belt, from a cam lock harness. Will I get through tech with that? I wasn't planning on putting a cage in the car just yet, so I hope I can get away with that belt. If not, what do you recommend? 3 point? Thanks

Dan

Signed up.
    Please see my PT Garage for more info on ProBell Camaro. 67 style,99 comfort, options and drive-ability with NASCAR Late Model suspension front and rear.https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/vb...?do=view&g=106
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Car Domain PG
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2565383

I'm signed up!
    Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
    1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
    1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

I'm in and can't wait. It will be good to see everyone. I think Kenny Jr. is very excited as well. Lets hope it's a little warmer this year.
    Kenny Sr.

Beat it like a rental car!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrock072 View Post
    If you are interested in participating in American Street Car Series's second annual Run to the Shore, please go to our website and register now! Please remember, spots are not held until payment is received & all payments are final... event will be held rain or shine. Itinerary can also be found on the website: http://americanstreetcarseries.com/?page_id=758.
    I was looking over on the ASCS forum for this event and I am wondering if the status on autocross passengers in NJ has changed recently. Last I knew as an occasional autocrosser at NJ sites, either the passenger or the driver had to be an instructor, and this may matter to a few folks.

You also have a PM on a separate subject.

Thanks for any help.

Norm
    '08 GT coupe, 5M, suspension unstockish (the occasional track toy)
    '19 WRX, Turbo-H4/6M (the family sedan)
    '01 Maxima 20AE, V6/5M (the occasional spare/winter driver)
    Gone but not forgotten dep't:
    '10 LGT 6M, '95 626, V6/5M; '79 Malibu, V8/4M-5M; '87 Maxima, V6/5M; '72 Pinto, I4/4M; '64 Dodge V8/3A

Guys, the registration is open and we need commitments on this event. We are about half way there of what we really need for this event to break even. Even though we will have the event this year, it may be cancelled next year if we don't get people this year. If you are already signed up, round up a buddy to go with you.
    Thanks!
    Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

You know I'll be there buddy,,, see if I can't stir a few Canadians into the mix...
    Carbon Kustoms Limited
    A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Country Flag: Swaziland
    I just registered, check will be in the mail this week. First time auto-x ing so this ought to be good lol. Slow group, please!

Despite living an hour away I think I'll stay down at the hotel with the rest of you so I get there on time Saturday and maybe stay for whatever Saturday night Shenanigans there are. Albert, fill me in on that
    Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ... My junk, featuring the Red Dragon ... NastyZ28 ... NJ Camaros & Firebirds

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
    I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Consider me your semi-lost guide to the good times my friend LOL.... After all this is year two right LOL...
    Carbon Kustoms Limited
    A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
    Guys, the registration is open and we need commitments on this event. We are about half way there of what we really need for this event to break even. Even though we will have the event this year, it may be cancelled next year if we don't get people this year. If you are already signed up, round up a buddy to go with you.
    Thanks!
    I just put this up on my facebook and the other two forums I am a member of...hope some people will come out!!!
    Douglas Lutes
    1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
    Thanks!
    Thats sad to hear... Guys if you are on the fence about getting out there and racing your car, come on out!.. Last years event was a blast... its way more about the fun/experience than full on competition.

-Sean

Got to be honest, if other people aren't attending, it's probably for the reason that I can't: Easter weekend.

I was this close to booking a hotel for it until I double-checked the dates. Tried "selling" it to the family and that didn't end well.

Hope you guys have a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by SSninja View Post
    Got to be honest, if other people aren't attending, it's probably for the reason that I can't: Easter weekend.

I was this close to booking a hotel for it until I double-checked the dates. Tried "selling" it to the family and that didn't end well.

Hope you guys have a blast!
    I definitely hear ya there, but as a side note... last year I was home by 6pm on Saturday... Easter Sunday is totally open.... Sunday 4/8/12 is for the go-cart racing only.

-Sean

Country Flag: Wales
    I appreciate the effort to set this up Bill, but this event is scheduled for Easter weekend, so you have to expect a lesser turn out than if it where a week later.
    Having said that, I'll be there :-)
    Nick Townsend
    Pro-Vintage 69 Corvette
    64 Riviera Custom - 20's, air bags
    Shell Valley Cobra
    2005 Penske Racing Dodge Charger Nextel Cup Car "Rusty's Last Round"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast