• Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Very cool, Congrats Karl!

Robert

Karl can drive !
      Last year at The Midwest Musclecar Challenge , he was way out in front of me . When he finally did decide to let me catch him , and pass him , he stayed on my bumper the whole time . He said he was wanting to "watch my line " , but I think he was just being nice ... LOL . ( I was in my Z06 )
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Congrats Karl !!! I rode with him at Rtth's last year awsome driver. and ummm yeah..... GO MUSTANG !!!!!!!!! so will you be driving the stang at optima ??
      Scott Smith

Quote Originally Posted by stage2ROUSH View Post
      Congrats Karl !!! I rode with him at Rtth's last year awsome driver. and ummm yeah..... GO MUSTANG !!!!!!!!! so will you be driving the stang at optima ??
      Thanks Scott. Yeah I'll be driving the stang. Im not looking a gift horse in the mouth! The rules are the rules. Now I'm looking for some HP, some coil overs, and some wider rubber. I'm hoping to bring a little more to the dance. There are some serious cars and drivers at optima, and last place is not an option! :-) Im getting a case of nerves, just thinking about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com