Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Two train wrecks on a collision course... Baggage is to be expected, but keep it to carry on size.... Not the kind you pay a fee for
      Now that I've been married for 10 years , you can see when two people will in most likelihood have a successful go of it . I'll save you the attorney fees or her getting the protection order... It will end badly... Too many red flags for both of you for anything good to come from it.

Country Flag: United States
      The only way you will ever make it thru life with the woman you are with is to realize that you will probably never really be allowed to be the childs father the way that having your own child could be with this woman. So there are plenty of women who don't have children and you can eliminate one problem you have in relationships just by not ever going there. Search for what you really want out of life for awhile on your own and then stick to the path of creating your own happiness, not trying to find it through others.

Goodluck
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

Country Flag: Germany
      Quote Originally Posted by 68fusion View Post
      Two train wrecks on a collision course... Baggage is to be expected, but keep it to carry on size.... Not the kind you pay a fee for
      Now that I've been married for 10 years , you can see when two people will in most likelihood have a successful go of it . I'll save you the attorney fees or her getting the protection order... It will end badly... Too many red flags for both of you for anything good to come from it.
      I couldn't say it better. I hope you're fine now.

Speaking from painful, past experience, find someone else. Too many issues too early does not equal lifelong happiness. Run away now while you still can.

Quote Originally Posted by 67gtonut View Post
      Wow....

All I can say is ..... "train wreck"

Run.... be single. You need some time, you have too many issues of your own to be attached to someone that also has issues....
      ^^^ This.
      1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B (Jan 69) LOS Build

Quote Originally Posted by MMick View Post
      I couldn't say it better. I hope you're fine now.
      I gotta ask, what were you searching for that led you to this SEVEN year old Thread?

7 years later, dude's 32 now, probably a few more kids, and possibly some more high school sweethearts in the mix. Wonder how that engine turned out.
      Zach

1970 Mach 1 build - Half-Breed (pro-touring.com)

One day at a time. *Yes, dear*

lol so back in 2012 is when the Forums were really active? Guys had your own drama special. Also bet Sara's been playing with Matts heart for the last 8 years with the same drama BS over and over again. Hope Matt made it out alive with his Nova and Duster! C'mon Matt we want to know the truth!! Cant leave us all hanging, give us an update!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0331 View Post
      lol so back in 2012 is when the Forums were really active? Guys had your own drama special. Also bet Sara's been playing with Matts heart for the last 8 years with the same drama BS over and over again. Hope Matt made it out alive with his Nova and Duster! C'mon Matt we want to know the truth!! Cant leave us all hanging, give us an update!
      Hahahaha.....I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread a few months ago when I joined up.

Lucas Johnson

1972 Mach 1 552", my first car
      1974 F100 daily beater/race truck. 396" aluminum headed Ford FE
      1963 Riviera, 401" Nailhead, low and slow cruiser
      1970 Cadillac Coupe Deville, 472" road trip car

hahaha

great question dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0331 View Post
      If you can, of course

Lol, I don't know why this got resurrected or how.

I don't even want to read the original post because I'm sure I was a lovestruck idiot.

Fast forward to today, yes I'm still with Sara.

We got married in 2017.

Two years or so after I originally made this thread, I got the best job of my life. I'm a locomotive mechanic. I didn't stop drinking but I slowed way down.

I just got hired by a national company to be a railroad conductor and I start in about 6 weeks.

I still have the Duster, though I rarely have time to work on it.

The engine in the Nova is "complete", but it's running super rich. Even with a tko-600 I get 6 mpg.

I was going to try to tune the carb but I always planned on going LS and I found a deal on an L92, so I'm probably gonna get that and just ditch the SBC since that was the plan all along.

I'm currently watching our 11 month old since he just woke up.

Life's pretty good.
      Matt

69 Nova - 357, TKO600, Tru Turn, some other stuff, awaiting LS1 swap
      71 Duster - all stock, slant 6, automatic. awaiting HEMI/T56 swap

Quote Originally Posted by DarkoNova View Post
      Lol, I don't know why this got resurrected or how.

I don't even want to read the original post because I'm sure I was a lovestruck idiot.

Fast forward to today, yes I'm still with Sara.

We got married in 2017.

Two years or so after I originally made this thread, I got the best job of my life. I'm a locomotive mechanic. I didn't stop drinking but I slowed way down.

I just got hired by a national company to be a railroad conductor and I start in about 6 weeks.

I still have the Duster, though I rarely have time to work on it.

The engine in the Nova is "complete", but it's running super rich. Even with a tko-600 I get 6 mpg.

I was going to try to tune the carb but I always planned on going LS and I found a deal on an L92, so I'm probably gonna get that and just ditch the SBC since that was the plan all along.

I'm currently watching our 11 month old since he just woke up.

Life's pretty good.
      23 years of marriage for men this past January. Keep going. I can promise it is worth the struggles, headaches, etc. Looking back, most of my problems were MY problems. I am lucky to have a wife willing to stand by me and not kick me to the curb.

I'm willing to bet most here have the same story.

is this a joke? this seems like a joke thread since yellowbullet is not around anymore lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com