Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Perry at PTS

Country Flag: United States
      Yowza. In the words of Ron Burgandy, "wow, that escalated quickly".
      Jon Rasmussen
      Ex Team OLJ.
      '72 Nova

And i ordered stuff from the big december sale ride tech had going at the time. Maybe there was an overwhelming response to the sale, i dont know. I would think they may have stocked some of the stuff. But almost 2 months is a long time i think.

Don't get me wrong, my car isnt going anywhere any time soon, my only concern is getting too close to the time to dispute a charge if it never shows up. It's 90 days I think. So im at around 50 something. Is 90 days right?

Tony, I will process your refund if I have to paypal the money and I will pay the fees. Let me know as I still have no answer on how long the compressors will take. The first update was supposed to ship by 1/25/12, second 2/13/12, third???

Country Flag: Canada
      Perry its Imran, whats the status on the Baer brakes, are you shipping them today by Fed ex?

Yes it will be end of business day before I have tracking numbers.

Danny at ride tech says my order wasnt placed til Jan 13. Hmm

They were not taking orders or shipping right after Christmas and the first week in January. It was placed the week of January 9th.

sent you a pm. Im good w/everything

Country Flag: Canada
      Hey Perry I sent you a pm, you got my phone#
      Imran

Damn, I own an industrial distribution business and guess what? We deal with valves, fittings compressors and air bags for the industrial market. The same place that air bags for cars got their start. Looks like to me an improvement could happen on the manufacturing side AND the distribution side. Don't temp me....I just bought a new building with one side completely empty......
      Darren Webb

Hate seeing these threads, you can't blame the customers for getting concerned, it seems comunication is everything. Just ordered ridetech shocks for my Mustang on Wed. had them on Fri, I did order them directly, I know that speedy service can't always be the case, but really I appreciated the good service, and the quality of the parts.
      Ron Schwarz

Quote Originally Posted by PTS View Post
      Brett you are completely out of line and F.O.S. I am emailing several customers that will come on here explain what has happened. Here it goes...

1. I received a COD order from you guys day before yesterday and I was over charged $1031.25 and Danny knows about this. Do you? Same order in the beginning was sent to me with airbags and should have been select series coil overs. Do you know about this? I ordered and gave the parts numbers and still a screw up.

2. Customer Gary received a order and all the parts powdercoating was beat and gouged along with missing parts. Ruth tells my customer I have to file a damage claim. Do you know about this?

3. Customer Renee order a rear G body coil over kit and receives air bags. Again do you know about this.

4. Customer Lenie orders Ride Pro e3 with 5gal tank and airpod cover yet receives 3gal kit with no cover. Also you billed my credit card recently for the upgrade and he still has not received his order.

5. Customer Tony orders Ride Pro part# 303334000 and you still have not shipped his parts due to no air compressors.

The only orders I have still pending are as follows:

1. Customer Lenie from above that I have paid in full.

2. Customer Tony from above with that has not shipped due to no compressors.

3. Customer Renee from above that received the wrong parts again paid for in full and we are waiting on the replacements from you.

4. Customer Wes that cancelled due to personal reasons that I refunded.

5. Customer Rich order I have in hand after ridetech says I never ordered it. I can provide a picture of your invoice and the cashiers check I gave the freight company.

What else Brett? I have spent alot of money on overnights, discounting, and refunds. If I sit here and think about it you actually owe me money and a huge ass apology but screw that as you already stated I am no longer a dealer and hell I just realized you did me a favor...

Perry
      PTS
      Hey would you looky there, my name is mentioned in line 4 and then again in the following line 1... hmmm, man these kind of threads never do anyone any good as there are always two sides and there are people on here who have alliances w/one or the other so the truth is rarely ever really found but still a lot of damage is incurred along the way deserving or not. I'm on this site and over at Lateral-g because I really love cars and the main reason is because of the people behind the cars that I get to know and hopefully become friends with one day. Growing up in my dads house, he has always stressed accepting responsibility. You're only as good as your word and your last name is attached to it. If you shake hands it's a done deal, no passing the buck. We have read plenty of these types of threads and I don't ever remember reading anyone actually accepting responsibility. Usually the thread is closed by moderators so in the end, what good has come out of it? I have several orders out through different vendors since black friday all w/the same status but I will tell you about the one with my name on it above. During black friday I placed one of my orders with Perry of PTS for a five gallon airpod as mentioned above w/2 compressors Perry has been very good about keeping me informed on the status of my order as it was delayed weekly waiting on ridetech to build the airpod who subsequently were waiting on another manufacturer to build the compressors needed to build the airpod. I can see it now, Perry calling Ridetech being told the compressors are one week out and Ridetech calling the compressor manufactures being told they were one week out and each week when the compressors weren't available, the story would have to be retold. As frustrating/tough I know it has to be on both of these businesses, Perry has manned up and made the phone call to keep me informed on his dollar and in my world that goes along ways. I'm not blaming anyone here because neither of these business are truely in control of the final outcome, and yes, I've called both parties along the way and all stories match up. I'm merely pointing out, until someone actually steps up in any case and accepts responsibility for there actions, these threads create more harm than good. Still, Perry calls me weekly and Ridetech's receipt of the compressors is one week out. Unless in the end someone actually has stolen money from me, I'm going to try and not lose sleep over it and yes I will go through Perry(PTS) again as he has made every effort.... here's to the people of Pro-touring and cars

Hi Lenie!

Well put and thankyou. In conversation with Brett yesterday he admitted that he had a compressor supply problem and had no end in sight. He also stated that he can buy from another manufacture but at a increased costs. In my opinion I would think that ridetech would latch on to the opportunity to get the orders filled right? Instead the hit is being taken by the dealers and in cases the delays do costs us money. Come on ridetech you can't always blame your dealers...

This thread is being locked and moved to the vendor feedback forum, since that is the appropriate forum for such discussions. If any parties want to post anything else that will contribute to this thread, PM me.

Andrew
      Last edited by andrewb70; 02-14-2012 at 09:49 PM.
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

The thread is unlocked, but all posts are subject to Feedback forum rules, which (as always) is stickied at the top of the forum.

John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com