Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: TPI Combo

TPI Combo

We are doing a 67 Camaro PT project, we currently have a 350 TPI (older block 2pc). We are in the process of balancing the rotating system. We have researched a little, but wanted to find out if any has on this site, has some true tested mods for this motor, besides getting rid of the TPI, LOL. Our budget is minimum. thanks Bob

Country Flag: United States
      Well heres my combo thats in my 73 vette...350 bored 60 over,flat top hyper. pistons ,zz4 roller cam,world products sportsman 2 heads,comp. cams retro roller lifters,comp cams hardened shorter pushrods,lower intake ported and gasket matched to felpro 1205 gasket,stock runners lightly ported,upper intake plenum ported,msd ignition,125 shot of nitrous.Plus the 700r4 from the 87 trans am and 2100 stall convertor and 3.70 gears. Plenty of low end torque to fry the tires for blocks,but dies after 5300 rpm.Im leaving it the way it is till i start building a ls-1 for it next year.

73 corvette chop top silver LS6 motor ,LS6 intake,700r4,2400 pro torque convertor ,3.70 gears,modified hooker sidepipes to fit LS1,17 x9.5 boyd starburst,nitto 275/50/17-255/50/17 tires,vb&p suspension,nitrous,L-88 headlights,autometer guages.L88 hood,flares,spreader bar,vb&p sway bars

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com