Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
      What about meeting up and heading to Cars & Caffine in Santa Clara. We could meet before and cruise over, or leave from there for a lunch?

Looks like a bunch of exotics, and a little bit of everything else.

http://clubautosport.net/ie7_index.html
      Mike

I'll be at Good Guys in Pleasanton in the morning on the 25th and head over to San Mateo for the cruise that afternoon/evening.

What cruise is this in San Mateo?
      chunger

'68 Ranchero 500
      '70 Cougar XR-7 Convertible
      '98 Mustang GT Convertible

I will be at the good guys saturday n head over to san mateo/san carlos after too... Who else???

Also, does anyone know if they will be having the auto cross at the show this weekend?

The cruise is the big summer cruise from Sparky's Hot Rod Garage. Should pull a few hundred cars. Looking forward to some fun.
      This one is the Streetrod Nats show so I don't believe they will have the autoX.
      I'll be out at the Grand Prix of Sonoma on Sunday. Might see if I can park the bird on the grass by turn 11 if the Porches and Lambos don't hog up all the room.

Robert

Hey yo firebob, did you end up at sparkys after the good guys?? I saw a red firebird with a black hood... Was that yours?

Yup, that was me. That was a very cool gig. First time I'd ever been there.

Robert

Yea you parked right across from me... I had the all black chevelle with the gutted interior. Their gonna have a show again this weekend. No cruise but I know this event will have a lot more cars.

Huh. Yeah, I think remember seeing your car. There's so much going on this weekend it's hard to choose. I'll be at the fights Sat night in Oakland. Haven't decided about Sunday yet.

Robert

Anyone else trying to do something this weekend? A little drive up the hills? Skyline? Pagemill?? Anyone?

I did the show and poker run that the Rip City Riders MC club put on last Saturday in Petaluma. What a great event. About 400 cars and, it looked like, a couple of thousand bikes. Great bbq lunch and Tommy Castro an the Painkillers played. I didn't win the poker run. I took my dad with me, he's 83 years old, I thought he was going to get whiplash with all the women walking around. LOL. Did the UA Family Day on Sunday with the Firebird club and the Blue Angels.

Any time someone wants to get together...I'm up for it if I don't already have something planned.
      Robert

Country Flag: United States
      There's a big show in Alameda this weekend if anyone is interested.

http://www.shopparkstreet.com/carshow.html
      Never trust a pretty girl... or a lonely midget.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com