Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Northen California Cruise?

I hope this is the right place to post this topic. I was looking on the forum and didnt find anything so im posting. Is there anyone interested in having a cruise sometime after the holidays? Im in northern California and think that a meet and greet/ cruise could be pretty cool thats if the weather is ok. There are a lot of areas in the bay area we could meet up at then roll out to some nice roads. Im thinking the pleasanton/dublin/san ramon/walnut creek areas to just name a few (im open for anything). If anyone is up for it we could set a date.. Feel free to PM me about this and if people are down just post up a good place and if we get enough feedback then we can make it official.. Thanks for looking hope to make it happen..

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by BCHALK22 View Post
      I hope this is the right place to post this topic. I was looking on the forum and didnt find anything so im posting. Is there anyone interested in having a cruise sometime after the holidays? Im in northern California and think that a meet and greet/ cruise could be pretty cool thats if the weather is ok. There are a lot of areas in the bay area we could meet up at then roll out to some nice roads. Im thinking the pleasanton/dublin/san ramon/walnut creek areas to just name a few (im open for anything). If anyone is up for it we could set a date.. Feel free to PM me about this and if people are down just post up a good place and if we get enough feedback then we can make it official.. Thanks for looking hope to make it happen..
      I don't know how long you wanted to wait or if you would be interested but on May 6th, 2012. I will be having the the First Annual Poker Run and Custom Car show for my non-profit organization In Memory of the Fallen. Which honors our fallen Fire Fighters and Law Enforcement Officers. There will be four stops on the poker run in the Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore area. The final stop will be in Tracy at Dominator Street Rods which is who is building my 1967 Chevelle Police Tribute Car "Watch Commander". Dominator will have the doors open so everyone can check out there custom work as well as the progress on the "Watch Commander." There will also be a large raffle, silent auction as well as music, food and some things for the kids to do. I will post further details in mid January. Should be a pretty good time and raise money for a great cause.
      Greg

Garickman thanks for the response. I cant wait to check that one out man. I will be there no doubt. I would also like to get together to meet people and just hang out. I have been without a 69 Camaro for a few years and finally got another one. While i owned my last one i built it in high school and it was my daily driver. i didnt have time to meet people and really enjoy it as a hobby on my off time. so now i want to get something together in the next month or so. I am also setting up a car show next year for me PD as a fundraiser for our association and to donate proceeds as well so the "Watch Commander" would be awesome to have out there if they are interested since it is a law enforcement tribute car. Anyways.. sorry i go off topic a lot but lets see how many people want to get out this winter for a Northern Ca. Cold Winter nights...

I think it would be fun to do a little criuse or get together. I am in for Bay Area, East Bay or surrounding areas.
      Mike

Mike that makes 2 of us then. Im in the east bay myself. once we gather more interested folks then we can decide on a central location for everyone. I think we could also make a pass through Tilden and Briones since they are windy and theres scenery along the way..

I would like to get together with fellow enthusiasts, I am working on my 69 right now but it won't be ready by May but would still like to meet up once in a while to talk cars. Let me know!
      1969 Camaro
      LSX 454
      Boze Autocross 18x9 front 19X10 rear
      Marquez full interior
      Recaro seats
      TCI front clip
      TCI rear torque arm suspension
      Currie F9 9" rear
      Willwood 6 piston calipers front
      Willwood 4 piston calipers rear
      Ididtit push button start steering column
      E-Stopp electronic e-brake

Oh I am so ready to meet up...

My Car has been sleeping for years.

I almost died a year and a half ago, and i just spent some money on my Car to get her street worthy..

I am all better now, and I want to take my car out..

Anytime after January first,I am ready.

i still need to do the interior, but meeting up on Sunny days in early 2012, I am all in...

Or a cool clear winters night...Cool weather makes the LT-1 Happy, and that makes me happy...

I am in the Brentwood/Antioch area...

Just let me know on this thread, or PM me...

Mike
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Well Saturday's seem like good days to me there's January 14 or 21st. Just a thought. I'm free Sunday's as well after the new year. Since there's an interest we can try and determine a date then a location. Feel free to throw out ideas of meeting spots near some nice roads. I am familiar with most of the bay area and can do any location. Also if anyone has a shop to meet at that's also an option. I can't remember who it is but I know there's a member on here with a shop in Pleasanton which could be fun since there's many roads to choose from. Also if we do it at a shop I'm up to BBQ if someone has a truck to bring a BBQ.

Well Saturday's seem like good days to me there's January 14 or 21st. Just a thought. I'm free Sunday's as well after the new year. Since there's an interest we can try and determine a date then a location. Feel free to throw out ideas of meeting spots near some nice roads. I am familiar with most of the bay area and can do any location. Also if anyone has a shop to meet at that's also an option. I can't remember who it is but I know there's a member on here with a shop in Pleasanton which could be fun since there's many roads to choose from. Also if we do it at a shop I'm up to BBQ if someone has a truck to bring a BBQ.
      Depending on the weather, I am up for that.

My interior won't be done, but i will need to get some miles on the new parts..

As well as make new friends...

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by garickman View Post
      I don't know how long you wanted to wait or if you would be interested but on May 6th, 2012. I will be having the the First Annual Poker Run and Custom Car show for my non-profit organization In Memory of the Fallen. Which honors our fallen Fire Fighters and Law Enforcement Officers. There will be four stops on the poker run in the Pleasanton, Dublin, Livermore area. The final stop will be in Tracy at Dominator Street Rods which is who is building my 1967 Chevelle Police Tribute Car "Watch Commander". Dominator will have the doors open so everyone can check out there custom work as well as the progress on the "Watch Commander." There will also be a large raffle, silent auction as well as music, food and some things for the kids to do. I will post further details in mid January. Should be a pretty good time and raise money for a great cause.
      count us in for that.
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

I am definitely interested.

That definitely sounds cool! I hope to make that.
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

that sounds like alot of fun, I'd be interested in this as well.
      Subscribing......
      69 Torino GT Formal Roof
      420" W - TKO 600

I will keep an eye out for more details...

I will bring my Black-n-White...

Country Flag: North Korea
      I might be in for this if its on saturdays and my car isnt in the middle of its engine swap around then.

subscribing not sure if i will be driveable in time.

Quote Originally Posted by solarguy09 View Post
      I will keep an eye out for more details...

I will bring my Black-n-White...
      NICE looking camaro

NICE looking camaro
      Thanks...She has been with me since 1983..painted in 1985..

Reborn in 2012...

I am down for the January cruise..Interior will still be trashed , but I am ready enough....

Ok this is in NO WAY official but I have a date of Jan 21 2012.. This is a saturday and gives everyone who is interested some time to kick back after the holidays settle and get our rides together. I am not sure where we should meet at. I think Heather Farms park in Walnut Creek is a nice big open central location to meet up. This allows for us to hang out and talk cars without being in a crowded mall parking lot. We could then take 680 or Danville Blvd toward Dublin. From there we have even more options of places to cruise or call it quits.. If anyone is familiar with the area or have any other suggestions or routes chime in. I have never set anything like this up but I am down. If you have done anything similar out this way and it was a success let me know. Thanks for looking and hope it works out and hope the weather is decent.

Option 2 is meet in a parking lot in a central location and just kick back.

Ok this is in NO WAY official but I have a date of Jan 21 2012.. This is a saturday and gives everyone who is interested some time to kick back after the holidays settle and get our rides together. I am not sure where we should meet at. I think Heather Farms park in Walnut Creek is a nice big open central location to meet up. This allows for us to hang out and talk cars without being in a crowded mall parking lot. We could then take 680 or Danville Blvd toward Dublin. From there we have even more options of places to cruise or call it quits.. If anyone is familiar with the area or have any other suggestions or routes chime in. I have never set anything like this up but I am down. If you have done anything similar out this way and it was a success let me know. Thanks for looking and hope it works out and hope the weather is decent.

Option 2 is meet in a parking lot in a central location and just kick back.
      Unless I get crazy and start on my Interior, i will be ready. It is hard to tell. I get the car around the first week of January, out of the shop... I will keep an eye on this thread and let you know.. Mike

Count me in. I will be coming in from the Modesto area. 71 Buick GS

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com