Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
      Sounds good to me. I will be there as well. Sounds like we have about 3 or 4 people. I may get a couple buddies together that arent on this site.

Country Flag: United States
      This sounds like a great idea! I don't know the Walnut Creek area at all, but weather permitting, I'd like to meet up!!
      Adrian

1967 Chevy Nova with an LT1 and T56
      http://community.webshots.com/user/n...host=community

Count me in doubt the car will be drivable but have plenty of family members with cars that would go also! I kno out in Livermore area we have tesla road and could also head out to niles canyon I believe they have a big rest area out there also and a park I believe.
      https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22724

65ss chevelle
      95 lt1 LE2 heads gm847 cam, 1.6 gold sereis roller rockers,52mm tb,37lb racetronix injectors. hooker headers

63ss nova
      350:cam headers,roller rockers.pete jackson gear drive,
      th350 shift kit 3,500 stall
      3:73

**Drive it like you stole it!!

The Livermore area is nice. Since you know the area maybe you can set the routes out there since im not too familiar with it. I was thinking we could gather as many people out in Walnut Creek or somewhere close then we can meet at a park or food joint out your way then get going. Hope the weather is nice.

Count me in! I'm going to agree with my brother (lt1chevelle) niles canyon is a cool road to take a Cruz on. I'll try an see what other options there as well. What does everyone think about making it a Sunday meet? Saturdays I always seem to have to work. Could probably work some magic an get it off tho. Just throwing it out there

Well I am open to Saturdays or Sundays. I guess we can start to gather a head count and also include what day works for you. I have talked to a couple buddies that live close to me. One owns a 69 Camaro as well and another has i believe a 78 TA. Anyways I am still open to ideas as far as the routes and stops. PM me if you have any questions and I can give you my phone number. My name is Bobby. Hope this works out and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

I cant make the 21st, I am MCing a Crab Feed. Would like to come if other dates come up.
      Mike

****... just saw this. I'm in Pleasant Hill and I can definitely do the 21st (awesome idea btw) with either the Charger or Daytona! The roads heading up to Muir Woods or Stintson beach are epic, just saying...
      Never trust a pretty girl... or a lonely midget.

I am not quite ready, but i will follow this thread and i will see if i can make one of these cruises.

I may be ready enough in a few weeks... Just gotta put in the new rear end ...

The interior is an on going process, but no biggy...

Otherwise, i test drove it today....Just mean and wicked with a modern touch.... i am speechless..

The sum of all the parts I added is just crazy.. I sure do want to go on a cruise soon..

Has anybody been to hwy 9 / skyline / four corners in Saratoga? The roads are fun to drive and there are a couple places to eat as well.
      1969 Camaro
      LSX 454
      Boze Autocross 18x9 front 19X10 rear
      Marquez full interior
      Recaro seats
      TCI front clip
      TCI rear torque arm suspension
      Currie F9 9" rear
      Willwood 6 piston calipers front
      Willwood 4 piston calipers rear
      Ididtit push button start steering column
      E-Stopp electronic e-brake

Quote Originally Posted by jat5150 View Post
      Has anybody been to hwy 9 / skyline / four corners in Saratoga? The roads are fun to drive and there are a couple places to eat as well.
      When I had my Porsche I would meet with a crew to cruise Hwy 35 / Skyline area in Woodside near Alice's Restaurant. It's pretty killer and a popular cruise and meet spot for exotics, bikes, etc... I would definitely be interested in that. Some great windy roads over there.
      1968 Camaro widebody project
      2004 Mustang LS2
      1964 Continental
      2014 Keezer

Im interested also, I'm in Livermore aswell. I never got around to pulling my Chevelle apart for the winter so she is still running and ready pending weather or restricting reasons. For most of us I think the itch to take the cars out is due to the for the most part a dry winter so far.
      '70 SBC 383 Stroker - Rushforth Rated X wheels - 14" Wilwood - Anvil Carbon Fiber hood/deck lid - Fesler billet - Corbeau Sport Seats, and still building....

Youtube & Instagram - @nick.v70 & @ChevelleFactory

I am in Brentwood/Antioch and my car is just about ready with all the work I had done over at East Bay muscle cars.. I am ready in a few weeks, so i will keep an eye on this thread..

BCHALK22 - very much looking forward to this. Thanks for starting the thread!
      Never trust a pretty girl... or a lonely midget.

Found out I'm working sat. How does Sunday work out for everyone?

Country Flag: North Korea
      I guess i'll have to catch the next cruise. My work released the schedule for january. I don't have that saturday or sunday off and its looking like my car will be without an engine in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAngry View Post
      BCHALK22 - very much looking forward to this. Thanks for starting the thread!

Thanks. I'm sure it's an idea we all have pretty often I just want to meet people since im
      new to pro touring and am accumulating my Hotchkis parts one part a month. But as far as the location, I'm open to the suggestions. I just figured I would Throw out the idea and the. We see what city everyone wants to do. The more windy and long roads I feel the better. My car is fairly stock right now but it's comfortable and fun for long rides. Can't wait to do this. Sunday's seem better because most people are off Sunday's plus it may be easier to make it happen since people can bring their wives/fiancès/ girlfriends whatever it may be.

Oh I forgot to mention, Stinson Beach ride would be the bad ass. Sounds like my first choice. Think that the pictures would very nice and there are cool places to eat. We could meet out past San Quintin. There are some spots just next to the water in Larkspur.

Haha.. my Wife won't get near my Beast..

I will have to come Solo, or with a Friend.

Depending on the Time of year , Stinson Beach run can be congested.

But you are right about the ride to stinson. My Car back in the 1980 and 1990's, tore through Muir Woods and HWY 1..I will never forget those rides. Holding my Breath in the turns, and sucking in air on the short straights before the next turn...M-21 Close ratio got the beating of it's life..Could not believe how great our Cars handle that run..And now i have all new stuff...Oh My...

But on this Cruise we are talking about, I am a newbie, and I am much older now, so I will be laying back and Cruising... i will save the Racing now days for the track...But i am open to where ever you guys decide...

Checking in from Tracy, might be interested as well...
      Steve Martin
      67 Camaro RS
      66 Chevelle

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com