Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register



    Results 1 to 11 of 11
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2000
      Location
      Thousand Oaks California
      Posts
      9,894
      Country Flag: United States

      iPhone and Android apps

      Our site update is moving along. I have a iphone app I am testing now and an android app.

      Watch for it's release hopefully before the weekend is over.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Beach Park IL
      Posts
      2,645
      Country Flag: United States
      Awesome! I can't wait to try it.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,417
      Country Flag: United States
      x2
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)

      1972 Buick Skylark GS 455 (Stage 1 Clone)

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      SE Finland, Lappeenranta
      Posts
      28
      Country Flag: Finland
      I hope you get it working. If is it this really irritating pop up that shows every time you do something with your Iphone. Cant load it and cant just shut it off. Not good.
      Juhani

      '70 Super Bee next in line...
      '01 SuperDuty 7.3PSD CrewCab Dually, little tuned daily driver.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      77
      Country Flag: United States
      Android App now available..

      iPhone app submitted to Apple for their Approval

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      722
      Country Flag: United States
      I'll try out the Android app!

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Nov 2005
      Location
      Little Rock, Arkansas
      Posts
      945
      Cool. I searched the app store so be sure to let us iPhone guys know when they release it. Looking forward to it.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      77
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
      Cool. I searched the app store so be sure to let us iPhone guys know when they release it. Looking forward to it.
      Okay well all my previous iPhone apps were approved 7 days after submitting and I submitted at like 11:40pm PST so might as well say today so I would hope by next Sunday but I'll be sure to make a announcement once it's available.

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Just North of NYC
      Posts
      312
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperB70 View Post
      I hope you get it working. If is it this really irritating pop up that shows every time you do something with your Iphone. Cant load it and cant just shut it off. Not good.
      Agreed. Larry are you aware that the popup appears after each page load? The cancel or ignore is not persisting. Feel bad complaining- love this site.

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      77
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by gsxrken View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by SuperB70 View Post
      I hope you get it working. If is it this really irritating pop up that shows every time you do something with your Iphone. Cant load it and cant just shut it off. Not good.
      Agreed. Larry are you aware that the popup appears after each page load? The cancel or ignore is not persisting. Feel bad complaining- love this site.
      Well currently the popup code is in the header template which is of course loaded on every page... Tomorrow I will try finding another template file to put in that is only loaded on homepage.. But no guarantees that can get to work..


    11. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      77
      Country Flag: United States

      iPhone and Android apps

      Update Now Available (1.1.3) with over 200 Bug Fixes