Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      I haven’t been doing much to my Firebird in a long time. I have been working on a friends 72 C10. The roof on it looked like it had been danced on and repairs were not finished or sealed so it rusted too. Took a while to get it lined out. But here are some pictures that I hadn’t posted during my previous work on it. Name:  79984CA9-CF23-4DCB-B355-AD7EF0CE6A3D.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  64.1 KB earlier I stated that I welded the new outer wheel tubs out 3 inches. You may be able to see and understand what I meant by that. Name:  53507BA8-EF1F-4AC4-BE8C-C794A25D57C1.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  156.1 KB I had a fairly decent drivers door, other that it had a huge crease along the bottom and a deep dent in the center. I also welded up the door handle and lock holes, because it will be a summer car only, and I like the clean look. Also need to weld up the factory rear veiw mirror holes, because I am going to use first gen Olds Aroura mirrors that attach to the outer door skin. I need them to be able to see around the big rear haunches I’ve made!! Lol

Country Flag: United States
      Looking forward to your progress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com