Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tonner View Post
      This isn't going to happen without a booking.

Greg
      If we don't have to big of a group, I am sure we will be able to go have a little fun (if not at this location at one of the other cart places in town as there are several) and we don't necessarily all have to race together every race. at this point is more about some of us getting together and going and having some fun at the same place.

I will try and talk with Larry at the dinner and see if we can organize something for next year that requires everyone involved to make a deposit so we can officially make a reservation for everyone in advance. I really don't feel comfortable taking money from members as a deposit, But if someone like Larry or Frank at prodigy, or one of the other real well known members wanted to coordinate it I would be down to help with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChevelleNV View Post
      I checked and there open till 11PM the night night of the dinner and if we have a large enough (group 10 or more) we can keep us all together. and it looks like they can have 13 cars on the track at once... I think this is gonna be fun. Lets hope theirs no one who has the track reserved that night.
      11pm? I don't think you are making it after the dinner. I can't seem to find a dinner time on the site right now but IIRC dinner is at 7. If so I doubt we are out of there by 11, let alone drive out to the karts and have run time.

edit: Doors open 530, but I still don't think you come close.
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Well if that's the case and we don't have time to make it then oh well, I will try and get something more organized for next year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com