Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

RTTH 7 Autocross Times

What a great weekend! 71 cars made a total of 788 runs during the autocross event on Saturday.

I am going to make 4 posts after this one to include all the lap time for each group. Each post will include 4 pictures of the times from each group. They should be easy to follow. The 5th post will have how you ranked with your fastest time. I did not remove the bellow TW 200 cars from these posts.

There are titles at the top of each to tell you what the columns mean. Big thing, "White" column with time is before cones were added, "Green" is after cones were added for each lap. Dnf is if you drove off course.

Enjoy!

Robert Scheitlin

Rank with fastest time for each car.

Man I suck.... LOL.
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

Quote Originally Posted by bonecrrusher View Post
      Man I suck.... LOL.
      No, bonecrusher, you don't. At least your not last...that would be me. I'm thinking I should just stick to photography. (However, it was only my 2nd autocross.)

Quote Originally Posted by hotrodgirl View Post
      No, bonecrusher, you don't. At least your not last...that would be me. I'm thinking I should just stick to photography.
      As long as you had fun, that's what it's all about! I hope your not discouraged. Just think of all the fun you can have improving your time as you get more seat time at events like this.

Hope to see you running again!

Robert

Although I don't disagree, why is mine called the blue slow thing.LOL
      Figured out why even Finch couldn't make mine turn, with all the height changes I've made through the years, the car was setting dead on the bump stops, no suspenson at all in the front, probably helped me in the speed stop though.

Thanks for keeping score Robert, it looked difficult. Glad you got at least one ride this year, and our bad mojo spell is snapped.
      Ron Schwarz

Thanks for posting the times! It is always nice to see where you were running compared with the rest of the bunch.
      1996 Impala SS - not quite stock

Thanks Robert!

I really want to be a winner, but 16th will have to do for now. The two runs in a row that I hit five cones didn't help my odds any... When I tell my friends and family that didn't attend I am going to claim that eleven or so of the cars in front of me had <200 treadwear. It's my lie, I will tell it however I want!
      Tom

Awesome job on the timing there Robert....the day went very smooth with that many cars..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

Wow, 12 runs each??? That's impressive organization!
      Derek Kiefer,
      Mantorville, MN

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Although I don't disagree, why is mine called the blue slow thing.LOL
      Figured out why even Finch couldn't make mine turn, with all the height changes I've made through the years, the car was setting dead on the bump stops, no suspenson at all in the front, probably helped me in the speed stop though.

Thanks for keeping score Robert, it looked difficult. Glad you got at least one ride this year, and our bad mojo spell is snapped.
      haha not sure where that "Blue slow thing" came from

Was good to see you as usual. I thought the bad mojo stuff was gone for the most part last year, motor didn't blow with me in the car and you ran your fastest drag time with me as ballast lol.

I was def keeping busy with the timing, only got on the autocross track once to ride with Riley in the rx7 and that was with me running to and from the car to the timing table lol. Wish I could have rode in yours and others on the autocross, but at least I got to ride in several at the drag strip.

Robert

Thanks guys, glad you had a good time out there and I could help out.

Robert

I guess being 40th out of 71 cars isn't bad considering our El Camino doesn't have a rear sway bar!

I gotta watch my back, it looks like Carol is starting to get the hang of this autox stuff, I was just .708 faster than her!
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      Thanks Robert!

I really want to be a winner, but 16th will have to do for now. The two runs in a row that I hit five cones didn't help my odds any... When I tell my friends and family that didn't attend I am going to claim that eleven or so of the cars in front of me had <200 treadwear. It's my lie, I will tell it however I want!
      Tom
      Tom, I wouldn't worry too much, you were kicking some butt in your Chevelle!
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Great job on the timing and running of the Autox altogether! I can't believe so many cars got so many runs - especially with goofs like me going off course and doing my best to destroy cones

Thanks for posting the times. I was concentrating so much on just trying to get the car through the course that I never once checked my times and didn't know any of them until just now.
      '66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

Thanks a bunch Robert .
      I know you've been busy .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com