Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Blower EFI inpu

Country Flag: United States

Blower EFI inpu

Ok paint ballers, I need some info. Does anyone, has anyone, or does anyone know of someone running EFi on a blower (6-71). I.want some input on system type, power output, and most important fuel milage. I know it sounds a bit off but I wanna start working on something pretty cool. I dont know if its been done before but what the hell, right? Ask around and see if you can give me some input, thanks guys.

You may want to check out yellowbullet.com in the supercharger section may of those guys do efi on roots and love it. I am going to make the switch to efi and I think the holley system you have may options and can switch tunes and fuels with ease.
      1125rwhp@6800 e85
      f2 406
      18 degree dart heads
      Bell a/a intercooler
      jeffco trans.
      99% streeter
      soon to be efi

BDS and Hilborn both make EFI systems for roots style blowers.

Blower EFI-6-71 of ?

Quote Originally Posted by SShep71 View Post
      Ok paint ballers, I need some info. Does anyone, has anyone, or does anyone know of someone running EFi on a blower (6-71). I.want some input on system type, power output, and most important fuel milage. I know it sounds a bit off but I wanna start working on something pretty cool. I dont know if its been done before but what the hell, right? Ask around and see if you can give me some input, thanks guys.
      I'm building custom street blower drives and EFI to run on the street. email me or call 619-670-5459

Bret Voekel of ridetech had EFI from BDS way back as far as 97 on Power Tour.
      forget who it was but a sight I found online even had setups that put injectors above the blower on a plate under throttle bodies. Several actual set ups.

Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com