Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Half-Breed

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
    Looking great man!
    Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey97D View Post
    Looks great!

That is a very interesting 351 under the hood (notes on the hood).
    I've got some extra SBF valve covers, maybe i'll cut them up and put them over the coils.
    Zach

"It so repulsive to see such a beautiful 1970 Mustang, with the other teams engine transplanted into it. I know that car would spit that thing out if it could. Just ruined it, when everything else about the car is so nice." - Bossed

Melbourne Australia, dual citizen tho with USA.

Griggs and Cortex

Quote Originally Posted by CSG View Post
    Zach,

I know when cortex first started he came in with his modular spindle. Most of the other parts he had were actual griggs parts or at least exact duplicates. I always kind of thought that he used griggs stuff except where he felt he wanted an updated part. Those always seemed like just a newer version of what griggs had. I am curious if you know anything about what if any relationship there is/was between the two.
    Griggs and Cortex were almost-neighbors eithr side of me at Sonoma Raceway before Griggs moved 10 years ago. Each of their fabricators hung out together.
    Griggs was elusive ....Cortex is the opposite, straight up and deep in the tech. Filip is a great guy.
    P.S. i have a 64 Falcon Futura with chev power. Bought the body shell from a Cortex fabricator.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachalanche View Post
    Close up of the hood vent. I was really on the fence about adding these, but I think they ended up looking pretty good.

Attachment 179656

I think the hood vents were a great addition. They add detail...

I won't say the car is complete, but the rest of the things I have left to do won't be changing the overall appearance. I'm pretty happy with the color, it is red hot in the sun for sure.

Name:  20201115_153635.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  827.6 KB
    Name:  20201115_151640.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  813.1 KB
    Name:  20201115_152044.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  772.2 KB
    Name:  20201115_153045.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  779.5 KB
    Zach

"It so repulsive to see such a beautiful 1970 Mustang, with the other teams engine transplanted into it. I know that car would spit that thing out if it could. Just ruined it, when everything else about the car is so nice." - Bossed

Country Flag: United States
    Looks great

Fantastic red. Looks very similar to the red on my GTO, especially with the black wheel centers and polished lips.
    1970 GTO Version 2.0
    1967 Cougar build
    GM High-Tech Performance feature
    My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
    Instagram @projectgattago
    Dr. EFI
    I deliver what EFI promises.
    Remote Holley EFI tuning.
    Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Beautiful car man! Always great to see a project nearing the end of completion.

1968 Camaro LS6, T56, Z51 brakes, 12 bolt, Speedtech, Hotchkis, DSE
    1976 T/A LS1, 6 Speed, C5 front brakes, and etc. SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 509chevelle View Post
    I think the hood vents were a great addition. They add detail...
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper877 View Post
    Looks great
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
    Fantastic red. Looks very similar to the red on my GTO, especially with the black wheel centers and polished lips.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
    Beautiful car man! Always great to see a project nearing the end of completion.

Thanks guys.
    Zach

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18