Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Pioneer Stage 3 Camaro RS SS LSA

After some discussions on the build of another 69 Camaro with an LSA motor many have asked for me to write my own thread on the build. The project all started a year ago in a meeting with Pioneer Electronics and they wanted to have 3 identical 69 Camaros for the 2011 CES in Vegas. We had one vehicle already so I had to go out and find two more for the project. The first car I found was an abandoned project gone sour in a garage in Redding Calif. After some discussion with the seller (John Holmes, that was his real name!) anyways I bought the car sight unseen hoping that it would not be a total rust bucket. The seller said he took care of the rust, actually he just covered it up. The car / body looked decent and once we looked over the car I decided that it had to have a complete strip down to the bare metal. I prepped the body and off to the blasters. The car came back and I said where’s the car? just kidding the body had the typical issues of rust in the rear deck and along the fender wells not to bad just cut it out and weld in new pc. The front floor pan had already been cut out along with the trunk. Easy fix. Since we were cutting and welding I got a hold of mini tubs and installed them into the back for some added room for the tires. Here are some images of the first stages of the build and a few of the finished car. I will add more detail on the build in the next thread.

Attached Images Attached Images            

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com