Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Country Flag: United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    Whooo Hoooo, what a hoot. I was so glad we stopped by. Thanks again Bill. Can't wait till next time! If anyone has pics of my car or others going across the "river" post them. That was cool.

I must have a couple hundred pics of the event, from early sessions to last car off the track. I need to go through and organize/edit them, but tried to get pics of every car at least once. Anyone interested let me know which car is yours and I will try to post a few soon.

Next year I hope to get some from on track! Talk about incentive to get my projects done, I was envious of everyone on track. Looked like a blast.

I managed to take some pics in between running.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/iendedu...7629407731795/
    Casey Aldridge | Peoria, AZ
    02 Camaro B4C | CP |

Maroon Corvette.

Here's a few more . . . . .

Missed this event this year but believe me I'll be there next go around.
    Asa Walker
    Houston, TX

Any chance this might be back? The Maverick is about ready to come out and play this time but I will have to schedule a few weeks of R&R for the steering rack first.
    Chris

Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon

I for one certainly hope they hold this event again, too bad the weather was a factor but it was still a blast! hope it returns in 2013

Anyone know if this event will be held in 2013? I checked the American Streetcar Series website and don't see it listed. I hope it is held again this year.

Unfortunately, the Texas event is not happening in 2013. Until we can find a venue that people will drive to and participate in, we just can not waste our resources for a hand full of participants.
    Just watch our ASCS site and we will try next year at a different venue.
    Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
    Unfortunately, the Texas event is not happening in 2013. Until we can find a venue that people will drive to and participate in, we just can not waste our resources for a hand full of participants.
    Just watch our ASCS site and we will try next year at a different venue.

North Texas would likely draw more in. The optima Challenge last year appeared to have a decent showing. Texas Motor Speedway is a popular venue for DFW area autocross clubs and as you know, Eagles-Canyon is not that far down the road. Also have Cresson Motorsports Ranch on the south side of town and Mineral Well Airport a little further out West with enough room for Time Trials. Fitting it into your schedule is a whole other issue. You still have a day job right. LOL

Chris

Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6