Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
      always wanted to go tooooo texas!!!! so hope i get theres

Is there hotel info etc for this event yet?? I'm traveling a LONG distance and want to have all my T's crossed and i's dotted well in advance!

TEXAS here I come!

Country Flag: United States
      Greg, I should have that info by the end of the week. Most likely it will be at a Holiday Inn Express near the track (make you smarter you know...haha) but waiting on confirmation before I post link.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Way cool to see you're making the trip over Greg,,, I'll look forward to seeing you there with your ride bud.
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Thanks for the info Bill -- I'll make reservations soon as I get home tomorrow.

ALBERT -- I can hardly wait for this event -- it'll be the first time Gwen is going with me - so all you guys will have to be on your best behaviors!! LOL

See ya there!

We just got our vacation days for next year and that event is on our list! Woo Hoo
      Debbie

Lovin' the Long Roof

This just keeps getting better and better gang....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Bill,

Ok....put me in for the square dance.

Brad
      Brad

i am really wanting to make this bill,but don't consider me a definate yet. we have another car getting started so i am not sure what will be going on. how many hours did it take you to drive down there?

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

Bill

quick trip from Tomball to God's Country - we will be there

plan on driving the 2001 BULLITT - box stock - sorta.

See you there

Jerry - Bullitt man

My car isn't ready, but I would love to come as a spectator!

Short trip from Goldthwaite, we'll be there.

Is there a real signup? Or do I just pipe up here? Are there classes? Is there a schedule for the weekend? Harris Hill's site is down, so there's no help there. We've got a 2011 Mustang GT we'd like to bring, but we are all worried about squeezing in this event among other racing and track events.

Valerie Pichette

1988 GTA LS3 (418 stroker)/ T56 - "DragonLady GTA"

I'm there! I'm getting the info to some of the clubs I know. Try to get more people the info.
      1954 chevy truck
      1972 Dodge Challenger

I just signed up. A couple of guys from the Houston area Firebird club will be going also.
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap

I'm signed up and prepared to make the 15 minute drive there....
      87 Turbo T: Precision 5857 Billet Wheel turbo, PTE Turbosaver, Razor's Progressive Alky, Red's XP fuel pump hotwired, Accufab AFPR, TurboTweak 93/94 chip, Scanmaster 2.1, 9 inch K&N filter, aluminum driveshaft, 160 thermostat, 3 inch Terry Houston downpipe with dump, DMH electric exhaust cut-out, TH 2.5 inch exhaust with Magnaflows, RJC powerplate, torque strap, Dutt neck stock intercooler, LT1 MAF, Translator Plus, Digi-Tails LED sequential tail lights, Eaton posi, TA Performance rear end girdle

Simmons wheels: 17x8.5 front (4.32" backspacing) with 235/45/17s Vredestein Sessentas, 17x9 rear (4.75 backspacing) with 275/40/17s, SC&C Street Comp Stage 2 kit (adjustable upper control arms, Howe tall upper and lower ball joints, S10 Xtreme lower control arm bump stops), 13 inch Baer front brakes, S10 rear wheel cylinders

Quote Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
      Is there a real signup? Or do I just pipe up here? Are there classes? Is there a schedule for the weekend? Harris Hill's site is down, so there's no help there. We've got a 2011 Mustang GT we'd like to bring, but we are all worried about squeezing in this event among other racing and track events.
      Glad to see that registration is open for this February event, but I have the same questions as the quote above - track day run schedule, classes, rules, tire limits, etc?

Is this going to be a competition event in any way, or just for fun? Will any times be taken? I love the track at HHR and any excuse to go tearing around down there is always welcome, so I'll be there no matter the answers.

Curious,
      Terry Fair @ Vorshlag Motorsports

Terry,
      We will have brand new timing equipment we will be using for the first time at RTTA.
      We don't have a schedule yet, that will depend on how many sign up in the next couple weeks. We still have plenty of spots open right now.
      Rules are on www.americanstreetcarseries.com Tire TW is 200 but you can do fun runs if you have lower TW.
      As all of our events, this is more about fun and learning about your limitations and your car. We are not SCCA, NASCAR or F1 so come, have a good time, knowing there will not be any scouting going on and no one will get a driving offer from Rick Hendrick...haha
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Thanks for the update - I'm signed up for the event, have hotel reserved, and we're getting the car ready. I read the rules (looks to be the same optima Challenge uses) and I'm on the hunt for some 200 treadwear tires (I have four sets of 180 treadwear), but we'll scrounge something up.

Event Schedule Details: http://americanstreetcarseries.com/?page_id=207

Looks like Friday's and Saturday's activities are fleshed out, but "ASCS is currently trying to nail down the details for Sunday’s events." Is Sunday going to include the speed-stop and autocross event?

Last question - what are you using for timing/transponders our at Harris Hill - if anything? I talked to Phillip at HHR today and they have an "AMB loop in the track" but not the software/hardware box, since the various racing groups bring their own gear. There's plenty of time to round up something to use for timing, of course, just wanted to know if I need to bring my AMB transponder for my car.

Thanks,
      Terry Fair @ Vorshlag Motorsports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com