Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

shops/people in knoxville

hey guys looking to get my floor board its just he passenger front and its really not to bad a like 5 inch cut and a pen sized hole just need it replaced and some weather stripping put in but the doors need a slight alignment and ive messed up my paint trying to do it so i gave up just been delaying getting this stuff done also looking to get a vintage air system and need someone to put that in to i would like to help cause its my car and i like to learn but in a shop i can understand if i couldnt but was wondering if anyone knew a place around here that could do it for a good price or maybe someone on here with the knowledge and that is trust worthy if you guys could help me out that would be great!

bump

I really don't know of any shops in the knoxville area. I do all my own work... Do your doors need adjusting or are they sagging and need the pin bushings replaced? and I don't have a welder so metal replacement is not really an option. The body shop I used to work at may do it but they mostly do newer cars and insurance work so I couldn't say for sure. Lay's body shop in Maynardville. Tell them Benjamin sent you.
      Benjamin

Twin Dusters
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Aero Duster" project
      '72 Plymouth Duster "Daily Duster" project
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...RO-DUSTER-quot

no they just need to be aligned, and i heard of a shop but looked for like an hour after calling a couple times to, and i would like to do my own work but i dont have the tools or knowledge ill probley give them a call if i cant find anything else closer