Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Ridetech $250 Gift Certificate up for grabs !

ridetech has donated a $250 gift certificate to the PSMC !
      The certificate is for $250 credit towards an AirRide air suspension system.
      So , that will be up for grabs at the event .

Thanks again to Bret Voelkel and all the ridetech gang for chipping in !

We will put all interested and eligible parties car #'s into a hat at the end of Sundays autocross and draw for the certificate .
      We just want to make sure that the winner has a car that can use an AirRide system and that the participant wants oneof the systems .
      So everyone that wants to try for the system will put their car # in the hat at the end of Sundays event .
      PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRESENT TO ENTER AND WIN !

Thanks Bret !

It is really great for companies like yours to help make the event better.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Very cool!

Is this only for an airride "complete" system, or can it be towards airride products? like a pair of shockwaves?

Robert

The certificate reads " AirRide suspension system " ..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Dayum, I was thinking like Robert about trying to win it so I could get some cool air ride goodies...but I'm out when it comes to a a full system.

But a big thanks to Bret and the guys either way!!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

ERIC WRACKER was the winner of the $250 Ride Tech Gift Cerificate Give away.
      Thanks again to Bret Voelkel of Ride Tech for helping out .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Awesome - Congrats Eric! I think I know of a 3rd gen that could use some Ride Tech parts???
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Congrats to Eric, however, I still think his son stuffed the ballot box! Hanging chads! Or something!!!!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56

That's cool of ridetech to do that! I just ordered my coilover kit from a sponsor Pts!! Can't wait to get it in an start installing it on the Camaro. I even call ride tech on Friday an they told me to come up an they would help install some parts if I needed the help, an weigh my car for me! Now that's a great company am glad their a sponsor of pro-touring.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffP View Post
      Awesome - Congrats Eric! I think I know of a 3rd gen that could use some Ride Tech parts???
      thanks guys! and thanks to ride tech! i am going to call them and see if i can use it,if not,i will make it up for grabs at RTTH'S!

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

Eric,

ridetech has some really cool swaybar endlinks that I've been wanting for my truck. They work when the "plane" of your LCA's isn't parallel with the "plane" of the end of your sway bar (like mine). Maybe you could get a few small parts from him instead of using $250 or something worth of credit. That was my idea, at least.
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com