Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

The Thank you Thread

Thank you to everyone that came out and made this another great event!

Thanks to:

Jeff and David for setting up such a fun event.
      Wallace at red top Auto Auction for the use of his parking lot.
      Steve and Cheri for opening the red top Dinner so we had food during play time, lol.
      The guys at Atlanta Motorsports Park for the VIP tour and refreshments during the cruise.
      Davis Bar-B-Que for accommodating us on the cruise for a great dinner.
      All the great people that helped setup and take down everything at the autocross.
      Bill Howell for supplying the cones, timing equipment, voice.
      And all our sponsors, Muscle rides, RnD fabrication, Bulldawg Muscle cars, Ride Tech
      (Sorry if I missed anyone)

Hope everyone had a great time! I know I did!

Robert

thanks to all from us as well! awsome event as usual!

drive it like you stole it!
      1971 duster "deb"
      2016 GMC duramax tow rig
      1975 AMC matador coupe-long term project

Yep, thanks to everyone that set this up to be yet another great event!

I want to thank :

-- My partners and fellow hosts David Sloan and Robert Scheitlin .
      -- Bill Howell for always coming to our little event and putting as much into it as his own events .
      -- The hard driving participants for putting up their hard earned cash to finance this thing .
      -- The sponsors for pitching in .Sparky with Rn'D Fabrication and Joe Hinds with Bulldawg Musclecars.
      --The volunteers who come out and help for nothing and don't even have a car at the event ( Stuart Seagrave, Brent Walker , Brad Granger , and a few others )
      --Red Top Auto Auction for the venue .Wallace Sanford opens the place up to us and we have an air conditioned haven , clean bathrooms , and a restaurant.
      -- Atlanta Motorsports Park for the VIP treatment at the track.
      --Steve and Cheri at the red top restaurant for feeding us great food all weekend at great prices .
      -- Ride Tech , for the gift certificate and shirts . They went over well.
      -- Also thanks to the Rat Pack Members that came .Yancy Johns , Brian Finch , Mark Turner , and Bill Howell. It's really cool that you guys wanna come to our little event . Mark and Brian drove 3 hours to come down and run thier cars , and then had to pack up early to leave for Nebraska . It's pretty special when the celebrities show up . LOL !

I also want to say that I am always pleasantly surprised at the enthusiasm of the participants at this event.
      Everyone has nothing but great things to say about it and they keep coming back .
      We keep drawing more and more spectators every year , and we converted no less than 8 people to the ways of pro-touring !! ( Drag-racers , showcar guys , non-believers ,etc..)
      The event has been successful so far , and we are gonna make it grow .
      So , Peach State Alumnus , stay tuned.
      Last edited by JEFFTATE; 08-07-2011 at 05:47 PM.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Ditto to all that said above. Thank you!!

This event gets better every year. I think that next year (hopefully at AMP) will truly make this this event the "hidden gem" of the RTT events! Not that it's not already!

I had a blast and got all the laps I could handle. I didn't realize I was such a big wuss...but tossing that big beast of a truck around is hard work!

Looking forward to the next one already!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Yes indeed! This is on my must do list of events. Thanks to all involved! BTW, Adam I wouldn't say you're a wuss...I had an extended cab S10. They're indeed a handful!
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

I think one of the coolest parts of this events is sitting back in the fold-out chairs and having folks come by and sit & talk. Getting to know a bunch of you has been a very cool part of this event, and for the locals, I think we should try to get together a little more often considering most of us live within about 20 minutes of one another.

Hey Guys, Thanks for a awesome weekend Jeff, David and Robert!!! Always, wonderful hospitality and definitely the best bang for your buck event!! I can't wait see everyone again at RTTH!!!!

Thank you to Jeff Tate, David Sloan, Robert scheitlin, Rn'D fabrication, Bulldawg Muscle Cars, and The red top Auto Auction people, for all the work it takes to pull off a top notch event like this. And, Bill Howell for making it run smoothly. This was my 1st PSMC, and I can tell ya that I had a blast! I felt right at home with the heat, humidity, and southern hospitality. Robert and Bill layed out a fun track, that was tight and challenging. (I think that helping set up the track is better than a walk through). Hopefully y'all will get the AMP deal together, and the PSMC will grow into an optima qualifier.
      Thanks again for a great time! Y'all Georgia boys definitely know how to throw a party, and I will be back next year.

Thanks everyone!

I had a blast!.. It was the maiden autox voyage for Venny so I had a great time!.. plus it was my Bday.

cant ask for a better bday.

and thanks to my wife, juri.

Thanks to all of the people that put this event on . I look forward to this every year for its laid back atmosphere and the great friends I've made here. Last year was the first time I autocrossed and got bit by the bug . This year after I added some things to the Z i felt much better (even tho my times weren't great ) and i can see how much the mods helped. I can't wait to see everyone again at RTTHs7.

I had a blast and would like to give a big thanks to all the guys that made this happen. It is always fun to get to hang with other car guys and to check out their cars.

Man this was a great event. ihad a blast in the BMW. But I realized one thing. Don't bring your daily driver to beat on. I thought I had messed something up but ended up being a lifter had drained down. I believe I am going to have to get the oil changed and get this looked at. but over all I had a great time. Thanks everyone

Brent, you should have brought the truck! I tried to get our shop truck done in time to at least run one round at INCREDIBLY slow speeds (even though it is not a PT style)

Thanks to everyone for this event, even Mother Nature for holding off on the rain so we got to see some great track times!

Jeff and crew, thanks for really putting this all together and making it work so well. I'm already setting up reservations with Hotel HectorM52 for next year!!
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

Thank's everyone! We had fun Friday and Saturday, looking forward to next year when I'll have the car there.
      There are 2 factors in Autocross, Tires and the loose nut behind the wheel.

Paul Grala
      69 Mach 1 project (For Sale)
      78 Cobra
      87 GT
      98 Expedition

THANK YOU! to Jeff, David, Robert, Rn'D, Bulldawg, red top, and everyone for a great event and the advise since i was new and had never drove my car like that. it was alot of fun!!! i look forward to hanging out with all of you if i can make it to RTTH this year. i was the guy with the gold 70 camaro.
      Shane

Hey that was a super nice car. I am glad you came out!!!! Now you are part of the family!!!!HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by gold rush View Post
      THANK YOU! to Jeff, David, Robert, Rn'D, Bulldawg, red top, and everyone for a great event and the advise since i was new and had never drove my car like that. it was alot of fun!!! i look forward to hanging out with all of you if i can make it to RTTH this year. i was the guy with the gold 70 camaro.
      Shane

Thanks guys so much for the great event! The track was fantastic. My father and I had such a wonderful time! The top ten shootout was a great idea. The fun runs were a great idea as well. It gave me and my father some all the seat time we could handle. We are definitely coming back next year for all 3 days. We didn't realize how awesome this event really is until it was over. Thanks so much for putting it together! I wish we could do this more than once a year!

thank you protouring70. also thanks to blackfox89 for the ride around the course. hey y'all are close to me. i live in bethlehem near 316. maybe see ya around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com