Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Yea I am up around Road Atlanta.

Thanks to Tammy Sloan and Brandy Sloan for running the gate for both days ..
      It was hot up there !
      Thanks ladies !
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTATE View Post
      Thanks to Tammy Sloan and Brandy Sloan for running the gate for both days ..
      It was hot up there !
      Thanks ladies !
      Yes, agreed, thanks! Hardest job of the weekend, IMHO!
      Adam
      1985 S10 - LT1 + T56
      1964 Chevy II 4-Door - LS1 + T56

Just got back from a few days vacation, so I'm a little late on the THANK YOU's !! All the guys and gals mentioned above made my 1st trip out a great one, and I really wanna let you all know how much your hard work meant !

It was really nice to meet some of you and put a face to the usernames too. I had a blast and the car ran pretty well for it's 1st time, but now I have a nice list of areas to improve Hurry up RTTH !!!
      David

Current rides:
      1970 Firebird FORMULA 400
      1964 Pontiac Tempest
      1986 Mustang LX 5.0 coupe

Quote Originally Posted by gold rush View Post
      THANK YOU! to Jeff, David, Robert, Rn'D, Bulldawg, red top, and everyone for a great event and the advise since i was new and had never drove my car like that. it was alot of fun!!! i look forward to hanging out with all of you if i can make it to RTTH this year. i was the guy with the gold 70 camaro.
      Shane
      Thanks for coming out Shane .
      ( Shane's my cousin everybody )
      We'll get you hooked on handling corners Shane !
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Thanks to Lisa and Conner Wracker , and Adam Moore for helping with the timing while we played .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com