Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1969-72 Nova door lock install kit

We have been doing some product testing with an existing MODO part number on the 1969-72 Novas. The MI 910 door lock actuator installation kit not only fits the 1968-69 Camaro but it also fits the 1969-72 Nova.

This is great news for Nova owners, you can now have the same convenience as the Camaro owners by adding a keyless entry unit to your car.
      Below is a link when we released the Camaro door lock install kits. This link has all of the information on the kits.
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...k-Install-Kits

The MI 910 kit sells for $69

Shannon

Modo Innovations
      940-391-9002

Shannon,

I just installed one of your Door lock actuator kits on my 71 Chevelle and it pretty much fits perfectly without too much mods. I ordered the one for the camaro and was prepared to cut and chop its way into my chevelle but was happy to find out I didn't have to.

Thanks for an very well made product.

Corey
      71 Chevelle PT
      66 Chevelle SS

Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Corey, I didn't think they would fit due to the detents in the bottom of the door, the crash bar inside the door and the shape of the hole in the driver's side latch.
      Shannon

Modo Innovations
      940-391-9002

Shannon, the detents and the crash bar were not a problem at all. The hole in the drivers side latch had to modified a bit but not much. The passenger side was a perfect fit. I originally had fabbed up my own bracket but it was not very stable or consistent, I figured even if I had to modify yours I would be better off but was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to. The template for drilling the door holes were pretty spot on too.

You might want to look into this as I'm sure you are aware of the potential sales for this car and year. If I can help in any way, let me know.

Thanks again

Corey Vandiver

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com