Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

NEW PRODUCT! 67-68 Camaro Billet Taillight Bezels from Eddie Motorsports

Here they are. 67 and 68 Camaro Taillight Bezels. Machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminium. These bezels will fit the factory lenses and bulb holders. No need to upgrade to LED's if you don't want to spend the dough. We are working on lense/bezel combo packages as well as LED kits. Pricing will be $398 machined finish, $430 polished, and $450 coated per set and includes gaskets and stainless hardware. Hope you like them...

Thanks!

Country Flag: United States
      I bought a pair of these (RS style) for my '67 in polished, and I'm very happy with them.

Fit and quality is excellent, and shipping was fast!

My only suggestion for improvement would be to put the fasteners in the package inside a better plastic bag, as that bag split open during shipping and a couple of washers were jostling around the bezels. Luckily, there weren't any scratches on the bezels.
      Mike

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you liked them.

the lense just kills it for me. Nice bezel but the lense is dull. Any rs lense upgrade?

I used lenses that I purchased from Classic Camaro years ago, and they fit fine. From what I can tell, any lenses that fit the original GM bezels should fit fine. My car is not an RS, so I used the standard red and white lenses.

Some day I'll probably swap out the lenses for ones designed for LED tail lights, since I'm using Spaghetti Engineering Digitails LEDs. But, I've got much higher priority purchases now to get the car on the road.
      Mike

Sorry that I am digging up an ancient thread but I also dont want to get blasted for not searching... anyone have pic of these 67 tiallights in polished? Debating on brushed of polished finish and looking to buy during Black Friday

From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com