Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Video?

Country Flag: United States
      I called Heidt's again today, this is really goofy. I connected directly to the marketing department and pretty much dumbfounded the gentleman that answered. He transferred me to the head of marketing and I left a message. sheesh

Next week I will contact Jimi Day or Wally @ FM3 Performance Marketing .......... also sending an email to Wallace, the president of Heidt's.

yea.........persistance

I know they did film footage as they interviewed me plus others. Between the 50+ of us swarming Autobahn Motorsports Park, I'm sure they got some good stuff.

Any word on how your Camaro's coming along, Scotty? Was thinking about you the other day ... just wondering.

Mary Pozzi
      mpozzi . . . '73 Camaro RS, '69 Camaro SCCA/Trans-Am vintage racer, and a 1989 R7U 1LE Players Challenge car.

"STICK, you B*TCH!!!!!!"

"It's not a horse. You can't train it!! "

Quote Originally Posted by mpozzi View Post
      I know they did film footage as they interviewed me plus others. Between the 50+ of us swarming Autobahn Motorsports Park, I'm sure they got some good stuff.

Any word on how your Camaro's coming along, Scotty? Was thinking about you the other day ... just wondering.

Mary Pozzi
      Body work and paint are finished (although I have not inspected it yet), front bumper repowdercoated, now it doesn't match the rear bumper so am making them redo it (it's his dime not mine). But the roadblock are the wheels. They repaired the front wheel which was damaged, which now doesn't match the other 3. Unacceptable, I proposed NEW WHEELS!!

thanks for thinking about me............BTW, I've now been without this car for over TWO MONTHS!!!!

How are you doing??

Doing pretty good, Scott. If the repaired wheel doesn't match up to your satisfaction, definitely look at replacing them all. You'll get the Camaro back and it will be better than ever.

Hope to see you and Cindy next year and hope Heidt's does this again.

Mary P.
      mpozzi . . . '73 Camaro RS, '69 Camaro SCCA/Trans-Am vintage racer, and a 1989 R7U 1LE Players Challenge car.

"STICK, you B*TCH!!!!!!"

"It's not a horse. You can't train it!! "

Hey Scott, sorry to hear your ride is not done yet or to your satisfaction so far. Thanks for the continued effort on the video front. Keep at it. It will all pay off in the long run!!!

Greetings gang...

If you haven't seen it, here is the blog post on Heidts.com that includes a longer event-highlight video... follow this link: http://heidts.wordpress.com/2011/10/...eo-highlights/

Wow- I didn't think it'd be possible to video edit my car so completely out of an event that I participated in so fully...
      Scott Parkhurst

2011 Car Craft Real Street Eliminator Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Parkhurst View Post
      Wow- I didn't think it'd be possible to video edit my car so completely out of an event that I participated in so fully...
      That'll teach you to start a thread asking where the video is... BTW I think the still photo when you first open the page is just awesome lol.
      Jeff

LOL Jeff!! Your car does look great in that shot...

At least you can see my wagon in the photos they posted of the entire 3-day event on their Facebook page albums (link is on the video page that's linked here).

Oh, wait a sec. Not a single image. Not even a background appearance.

I think I pissed someone off over there or something! LOL!
      Scott Parkhurst

LOL Jeff!! Your car does look great in that shot...

At least you can see my wagon in the photos they posted of the entire 3-day event on their Facebook page albums (link is on the video page that's linked here).

Oh, wait a sec. Not a single image. Not even a background appearance.

I think I pissed someone off over there or something! LOL!
      Oh come on now Scott...............Look at all of this car exposure!!

Oh the optima guys got shots of everybody- no question! I was just surprised at the Heidts video/Facebook pics.
      Scott Parkhurst

Oh the optima guys got shots of everybody- no question! I was just surprised at the Heidts video/Facebook pics.
      Scott, I am still working on this, I keep nagging Heidts' new Marketing person from week to week. Apparently, in a changing of the gaurd it came to light that the old Marketing dude dropped the ball on this whole video thing. I expressed a collective interest from the participants at the very least. I am sure there are more than just us interested in seeing this video. It was obvious from just seeing the photog/video people all over the place that they had tons of video to work with to put together something more than just the 3 min vid on the website.

nice job

Hey Scott,I saw you in the video for one millisecond in the line of cars leaving the parking lot, it's a full view of the side turning out. Don't blink or you miss it!
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com