Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Powerblock Mag article up

Hey guys,

First off, let me say that I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone at this inaugural event!
      I've always loved enthusiasts that get out and enjoy their cars and you guys certainly do that and then some!!!

I know its been said before but I would like to offer my own special thanks to Mark Turner and Brian Finch for all the hard work and selfless efforts in making sure that everyone had a great time!
      You guys Rock!

Thanks again, can't wait to do it again next year!

www.powerblockmag.com
      Hope y'all like the article as much as I enjoyed shooting it and putting it together!!

Steve

Country Flag: United States
      Nice article guys !
      Thanks for posting .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Hey thats pretty cool!!!

Now that's a cool way to do a mag. Well written and great photos as well.

Article came out great Steve, We all really appreciate you taking the time to come hang out with us and help promote our little hobby. Next year you need to drive your car in the event........
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      Article came out great Steve, We all really appreciate you taking the time to come hang out with us and help promote our little hobby. Next year you need to drive your car in the event........
      Ditto - thank you for showcasing us little guys!!! Its not often we get to be in print.
      HPDE is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
      So much to learn......so much $$ to do so lol

Very nice, when will this air on the power block ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Dawg View Post
      Hey guys,

First off, let me say that I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone at this inaugural event!
      I've always loved enthusiasts that get out and enjoy their cars and you guys certainly do that and then some!!!

I know its been said before but I would like to offer my own special thanks to Mark Turner and Brian Finch for all the hard work and selfless efforts in making sure that everyone had a great time!
      You guys Rock!

Thanks again, can't wait to do it again next year!

www.powerblockmag.com
      Hope y'all like the article as much as I enjoyed shooting it and putting it together!!

Steve
      Scott Shanks
      70 Challenger 6.1 Hemi 6-Speed

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
      Thanks.
      Thoroughly enjoyed myself!
      As far as driving my car, watching you guys having such a good time has really lit the fire to get mine out there again!
      (Had to put it (autoxing) aside about 12 years ago when my 1st kid was born)

Quote Originally Posted by thedodgeboys View Post
      I'll find out when I get back in town.
      Me and the family are currently enjoying the peace and quiet of the West Virginia mountains for a few days!
      Finally picked up some free WIFI and jumped on here to check out the thread!

Thanks again guys!

Just saw my truck in the article (awesome), and yes us truck guys do have something to prove that's why we are building a similar truck with an LS-1/ tremec 6spd with some prototype suspension components. After we build the 56 chevy car with LS/6spd. The event has spoiled me, nothing like driving on the same track that NASCAR cars use.

Just saw my truck in the article (awesome), and yes us truck guys do have something to prove that's why we are building a similar truck with an LS-1/ tremec 6spd with some prototype suspension components. After we build the 56 chevy car with LS/6spd. The event has spoiled me, nothing like driving on the same track that NASCAR cars use.

Quote Originally Posted by thedodgeboys View Post
      Looks like its scheduled to air Oct 22-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
      Sounds awesome!
      Look forward to seeing it out when you get it finished!

Steve

Very Cool! My Goofy arse is in two of the pics from Advanced Plating - - Ha!
      Brandon Wiedeman
      1972 Suburban
      1967 Chevy II - Project not yet started

I have about 3 lifetimes worth of projects planned out in my head!
      Wiedo's

Steve,

Really appreciate you coming out to cover RTMC...it was absolutley a great time. I have signed up for PowerBlock subscription.

Brad

The article was fantastic! That's a great way to do a magazine! Thanks

Great article! It really shows us using our cars like they were meant to be used!
      Herb

1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

PHR CHP CHP youtube

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com