Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Impala's Post EM!!!

I know i have posted this before but didnt get a too many responces. I know there are guys besides myself on the forum that are PT these cars and I would LOVE to see them. PLEASE POST!!!!

COME ON! I know there are impalas on here! Post Em!!!!!!!!!!

Country Flag: South Africa

Kevin Freund

1961 Impala Drop Top

Country Flag: United States

Well its labeled as a Caprice but it will soon be PRo-Touring "Factory" big block,,,

1984 Impala Super Sport with "rare" 454 big block/TH400SP and factory Air Glide Suspension and super rare optional "factory" 18in matching Competition Pack aluminum wheels,,,,.
      Also its going to have the AC working, and many interior upgrades.
      Ya know parts are hard to find for these as some say the government may stop them from building performance cars and using big blocks. They also say we may have to contend with electronic fuel injection too. God the thought of having helped get one of those 1975 Cadillac fuel injected 500ci engines running, talk about crap!
      Attached Images Attached Images      
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

Nice Impala's!!! Keep Postin! Here is my 64 frame off in work.

2 tail lights short but my '61 Bel Air.
      Larry Nirenberg
      '23 Mercedes S500
      '23 Corvette Z06
      ’62 Chevy C10

My 1963 in Black Cherry:

Beautiful rides guys!! Thanks for the post's!!! We need more Impala's/Biscayne's representing on here!!!!!

Here's my heap.

Mark Pearce

Vini Vidi Vici

Quote Originally Posted by sniper View Post
      Here's my heap.

She's a beauty!!!!! Thanks for postin. Whats the color combo? Lookin for paint ideas.....

Quote Originally Posted by MonzaRacer View Post
      1984 Impala Super Sport with "rare" 454 big block/TH400SP and factory Air Glide Suspension and super rare optional "factory" 18in matching Competition Pack aluminum wheels,,,,.
      Also its going to have the AC working, and many interior upgrades.
      Ha! That sounds like a cool project. I'm all about building phantom cars, it's fun to see folks look it over and scratch their heads because they didn't realize Chevy made a big block SS 84 Impala. Or even better when those know it alls walk by and start yapping about how their buddy used to have one of these rare 84 SS' exactly like yours, and it ran 11's bone stock, lol!

I've got a phantom 73 "RS" Nova build with/for my son on deck, I'll be going as far as making up RS literature and all for the show display. For myself I have a 74 street/strip Nova that will be headed to becoming a phantom "one of the last COPO Novas Chevy made, this one being the rare light weight version with the factory drag pack". It'll be a 496 with a hidden bottle disguised as a "factory" 402, low 10's and dog dished steel wheels up high are the goal. I'll have a phantom window sticker, literature, photo-shopped "Old" photos of it on an old now closed down drag strip in Michigan, etc.

Great Impalas everyone and looking forward to seeing more on the '84. Let me know if you need any phantom literature or stickers made up, I may be able to help you out with that.
      -Ben, Your friendly neighborhood Rendering dude

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

The wagon is bad to the bone
      1966 Caprice

Hehehe yeah,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by SRD art View Post
      Ha! That sounds like a cool project. I'm all about building phantom cars, it's fun to see folks look it over and scratch their heads because they didn't realize Chevy made a big block SS 84 Impala. Or even better when those know it alls walk by and start yapping about how their buddy used to have one of these rare 84 SS' exactly like yours, and it ran 11's bone stock, lol!

I've got a phantom 73 "RS" Nova build with/for my son on deck, I'll be going as far as making up RS literature and all for the show display. For myself I have a 74 street/strip Nova that will be headed to becoming a phantom "one of the last COPO Novas Chevy made, this one being the rare light weight version with the factory drag pack". It'll be a 496 with a hidden bottle disguised as a "factory" 402, low 10's and dog dished steel wheels up high are the goal. I'll have a phantom window sticker, literature, photo-shopped "Old" photos of it on an old now closed down drag strip in Michigan, etc.

Great Impalas everyone and looking forward to seeing more on the '84. Let me know if you need any phantom literature or stickers made up, I may be able to help you out with that.

I am still in the process of getting parts together, have the "original" 454 rescued from its home in a Winnebago motor home. Fun part I am looking at is making parts tags with "gm" part numbers for the CoolRide parts, thinking of even "gasp" painting the adjustable shocks from ridetech to look like AC Delco stuff!
      Yeah I am looking at the ability to do the stickers and such. Even started designing underhood "option warning tags" for the air cleaner, tubular manifolds, electric fans, future turbocharger(s) option if I "find" one.
      Still debating the optional 4 speed auto option,,,,,,?
      Not sure do I want Tonowanda stickers or what. Do have chrome valve covers and optional aluminum intake after it gets fixed.
      Also still debating having the optional "stock" 15 in ralleys in black out edition.
      Lots of ideas, little time or cool weather!
      Ill get back to you on the phantom stuff.
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

post all them big cars people

61 Bubble top

Name:  Unknown.jpg
Views: 4237
Size:  222.1 KB
      67 Camaro convertible (Jinx)

my 60 I completed a while ago

My 60 I completed. Went to a new home in Florida

The Thread-Police say - This thread already exists in Multi-media, ya just gotta expect that it may take several days to get responses going for a thread like this.

Look at the Camaro, Mustang, Big Booty, Land-Yacht Chevelle threads, they eventually do get a ton of responses.
      69 RS
      LS7, T56 and other cool stuff
      Back on track in late 2020!
      Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BA. View Post
      The Thread-Police say - This thread already exists in Multi-media, ya just gotta expect that it may take several days to get responses going for a thread like this.

Look at the Camaro, Mustang, Big Booty, Land-Yacht Chevelle threads, they eventually do get a ton of responses.
      Understood BUT.....Impala's dont get the same attention.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com