Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

what radiator overflow are you using? pics welcome.

Looking for a radiator overflow but would like to see what some look like in locations they are installed and the price you paid, I have a 2nd gen camaro.

Thanks
      Brandon Slater

1979 Z28
      1972 Nova
      2015 2500 silverado crew cab duramax

I am still in the mockup stage but here is mine.
      It is a Weapons R billet aluminum tank.
      It was about $50.

This has been a headache for me. If you relocate the battery there is plenty of room, if not... not so much. On mine there is about 3" between the battery and the radiator and only around 10" of height before running into the core support bushings. I tried the pretty stainless round overflows, but quickly found out that I needed 3 to 4 times their volume. Currenlty I have one of the Summit 2 qt plastic jugs w/sight glass temporarily installed just so the tank stops overflowing. It is not pretty and sits in front of the battery, but it may end up being my solution.
      Brent

1971 Camaro, LT1, 4L60E

If you don't have space for round, but can fit a square or rectangle, let me know as we can build them in those shapes as well. We're currently working on a horizontal overflow for the 70's corvettes as they also didn't have much room.

I need to buy a overflow tank today. Either want black or natural finish to match my prc radiator.

Anyone else have some good ideas? the black billet specialties piece is nice

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com