Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33
      Country Flag: United States
      Between my full time day job, doing project renderings on the side, writing a book and making time for family I find I'm so busy sleep is now getting neglected and I'm averaging about 4-5 hours per night lately. Sound familiar to anyone? lol!

Well with all that going on Pumkinator project time has slacked off, or rather has been somewhat non existent for a while. I did get a few minutes with it this last weekend and snapped a few photos. Updates shown here are the new engine in place as well as the 315 tires. Still have to wire all the electronics and then plumb the fuel system. Pictured here is my "street" carb, a 750 vac Summit carb. This one's nice because you take the whole top off to change jets and tuning will go a little easier. I also bought a quick change spring kit for the secondaries. This carb also has the jets in the bottom of the float bowl which may be better for autoX. For drag racing I have an 850 double pumper to swap on. On the firewall next to the 6AL is my MSD timing control which will allow me to adjust it on the fly. I won't drive it daily anymore but a couple times a week to work is in order, and with 12.5:1 compression this control along with a water/meth kit will help make running on pump gas a little more realistic. More coming soon...

-Ben, Your friendly neighborhood Rendering dude

SRD on Facebook

79 Cutlass wagon build

Looking good! Keep plugging away and you'll get there!

Looks cool with the 315's under there Ben,
      Got no clue what you're talkin about on sleep. Got to work on the widebody project from 8 to 11:00 after just getting home, gave the wife a backrub to remind her we're still married,& i'm on the internet here well after after 1:00. alarm goes off at 6 .
      Yep, sounds familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by jlcustomz View Post
      Looks cool with the 315's under there Ben,
      Got no clue what you're talkin about on sleep. Got to work on the widebody project from 8 to 11:00 after just getting home, gave the wife a backrub to remind her we're still married,& i'm on the internet here well after after 1:00. alarm goes off at 6 .
      Yep, sounds familiar.
      Sleep? What's that?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com