Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by DJW32 View Post
      How soon until we see build pics?
      Very soon

Hell, Bill - with that list of sponsors I kind of expected the build to be half done by now! Maybe even see the car on the track at Gingerman next weekend!
      '66 GTO Vert Project "Red Ink", 462ci of stroked pontiac power, TKO600, SC&C Stg II+, Tubular lowers, Currectrac Rear suspension, Moser 12bolt w/Truetrack, Wilwood Master and discs all around, too much fun for words...

Country Flag: United States

Pictures pictures pictures

OK, one small, quickie for now. You know me guys, one at the time, piece them together and you get the whole car....hahahaha
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Wow I have not been on the site for a while and BAM this pops up. I have say great car to start with Bill. I love the firebirds. Welcome to the sickness ( a little late I know)
      Steve

1968 Firebird. Owed and operated since 1981. 455 5 speed 4 link mini-tubed ect.....

Quote Originally Posted by 454bug View Post
      Hey Bill,

Since you're surely going to be uploading a lot of progress pictures on this thread, you might consider displaying them in a larger format... I find it a lot more "viewer friendly" to have them already loaded that way so everyone doesn't have to click on a number of smaller thumbnail pics...
      I think I fixed this. All attachments "should" show up full size now.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

You def seemed pretty pumped at optima this past year---A couple of us were chatting with you and I mentioned you could get in on the action down in So Cal at Bill and the boys RTTC at El Toro---looks like that is gonna happen now! This hobby and the people around it are the best there are---all fun and low to no drama. I can't wait to school you with my one legger bro---LOL. Welcome to the site!!!!

Doug

Great thread, Great Build, Great sponsors, Great guy, and never in my life have I seen or heard of a Mercury truck! Is this a great place or what?!
      Life is Better Spent in the Garage
      Laine O

72 Camaro, 468, TH400, 3:42 = FUN!
      92 Camaro RS, Restored Autocross wannabe

LIVE LOVE DRIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by DFRESH View Post
      You def seemed pretty pumped at optima this past year---A couple of us were chatting with you and I mentioned you could get in on the action down in So Cal at Bill and the boys RTTC at El Toro---looks like that is gonna happen now! This hobby and the people around it are the best there are---all fun and low to no drama. I can't wait to school you with my one legger bro---LOL. Welcome to the site!!!!

Doug
      Now Bill this is a guy you need to watchout for,,,,,,, He's going to want to invite you to some silly little Taco party at the "Run To The Coast" next year and you're not going to have any fun at all ROFLMAO.... You see he figured out that the best way to getting my attention was to feed me and coax me into sharing some nectar of the Gods (thanks to mr. Bill) ;-).... Now what ever you do,,,, don't let him introduce you to Elvis,,,,, that's right buddy, Elvis does make the odd appearance over at Doug's... He doesn't come around but once a year,,, however when he does it's a sideshow not to be missed LOL....

Serious this one is touched,,, and funny member of the community that you are going to love meeting Bill,,,, not that the rest aren't fun and great, but this guys is absolutely fantastic and a great soul as well that I have the pleasure of calling a friend......
      Last edited by tazzz25906112; 06-12-2011 at 05:22 AM.
      Carbon Kustoms Limited
      A.K.A. Albert from Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Callahan View Post
      I think I fixed this. All attachments "should" show up full size now.
      .....Finally discovered PhotoBucket........ now let's see if I can use it!

Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Now Bill this is a guy you need to watchout for,,,,,,, He's going to want to invite you to some silly little Taco party at the "Run To The Coast" next year and you're not going to have any fun at all ROFLMAO.... You see he figured out that the best way to getting my attention was to feed me and coax me into sharing some nectar of the Gods (thanks to mr. Bill) ;-).... Now what ever you do,,,, don't let him introduce you to Elvis,,,,, that's right buddy, Elvis does make the odd appearance over at Doug's... He doesn't come around but once a year,,, however when he does it's a sideshow not to be missed LOL....

Serious this one is touched,,, and funny member of the community that you are going to love meeting Bill,,,, not that the rest aren't fun and great, but this guys is absolutely fantastic and a great soul as well that I have the pleasure of calling a friend......

Looking forward to all the entertainment. Thank you for the heads up. And by the way, I played for Jerry Glanville, so I've already been introduced to Elvis!!!

Oh well then this will be "OLD HAT" for you guys then LOL..... Note to self, don't miss Doug's annual taco party with entertainment provided by Doug & Bill LOL,,, man this sport of ours just keeps getting better and better.....
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Quote Originally Posted by tazzz25906112 View Post
      Oh well then this will be "OLD HAT" for you guys then LOL..... Note to self, don't miss Doug's annual taco party with entertainment provided by Doug & Bill LOL,,, man this sport of ours just keeps getting better and better.....
      Albert---you are too kind my friend. BG won't admit it, but I used to push him around in High School---

Hurry up and start making those Carbon Fiber 69 Camaro headlights I ordered---it's gonna save .3 pds.

Party at my place next year--Long Live Elivis Goldberg!

ROFLMAO,,, you mean those headlights you order at the last party,,,, the light weight version,,, I'll get right on it bud ;-)
      Carbon Kustoms Limited

Very interesting project, like the rendering. Definitely looking forward to lots of build pics *hint* *hint*. Welcome aboard!

Who is Goldberg?
      Mark Pearce

Vini Vidi Vici

Nice to have you onboard Goldberg . Can't wait to meet you at some events ..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Congrats Goldberg! Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Welcome Bill. Glad to see you are building such a great toy. I've been coming here almost daily just to get my fix of car builds and project updates. I can't get enough! This is a good example of another build that i will be following very closely. I get my ideas and inspiration from everybody here. Good luck the rest of the way through, I wish you the best. By the way, I had to dig up this old pic of me. Yes, I've been a fan for a long time. Go get em!
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks to be a great project. Welcome to the board Bill!
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

2nd Gen 'Birds are my absolute favorite Pontiac design. Can't wait to see it out.
      Robert's 1969 Camaro - 2002 LS1/T56, 10pt cage, Global West Stage III front suspension, HTH truck arm rear suspension, Sprint Cup 9" full-floating rear end, Fikse Mach V 17" up front 18" in the back and still working on it...

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 19 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com